Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No arrests for drugs at festivals

Shiney

Full Registered User
It did occur to me that he is going to have difficulty explaining to his supplier that he got all that lot confiscated and didn't get arrested. Maybe justice will be served anyway :eek:

Incidentally Cumbria Police took a zero tolerance approach and arrested anyone found with drugs at Kendal Calling Festival. So first their murder rate quadruples then the drugs rate rockets (I was about to say "shoots up" but thought better of it:eek:) maybe they thought they'd take the piss out of the statisticians.
Ive never seen that little sick sense of humour LW! Youre normally so straight laced (On WtD anyway! ;) )

dannyboy489

Longterm Registered User
It may be as you say LW he's known. This is an open forum so won't put too much but it could be they were looking at the bigger picture into wise. I've certainly had people arrested for less, even at festivals.

fbg

LW it also depends on which force is involved, Ive being doing response at festivals and some of the people we have detained for drugs or violence in the old days would have been charged, however, it does seem to be diffferent this year.

I tried to get 3 DS arrested for assault on juvenilles, the police looked at me like I was a traitor because I refused to put up with thugs with an SIA licence.

One law for all I say

FBG

irishdoorsupervisor

Longterm Registered User
You think that is bad littlewoman. I was working a festival in southern Ireland over the weekend where we worked very close with the Garda (irish police) We were handing obvious drug dealers over to them they were taking their details and letting them walk. We also handed tent robbers over to them once again details taken and let walk. This was all because they had 4 cells for the surrounding area we had 35,000 at this said festival. We were pissing against the wind!!!

Top Bottom