Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NPPV Non Police Personnel vetting level 2

irishdoorsupervisor

Longterm Registered User
Hi All

I have went through NPPV for a job recently, has anyone any expereinces with this level of vetting? What is included in these checks apart from CRB and right to work and for what reasons would someone fail this vetting if they already hold CTC level clearance and a SIA licence.

Thanks in advance

Sabre

Forum Supporter
Not had it done myself IDS but found this basic info-

6. Level 2. Unsupervised Access – Protectively Marked Assets up to CONFIDENTIAL
6.1. Level 2 applies to those persons having frequent and regular unsupervised access to police premises and/or access to police information and/or hard copy material or protectively marked material, either on police premises or by remote access.

6.2. Level 2, supported by authentication, allows regular access to police protectively marked assets up to CONFIDENTIAL and occasional access up to SECRET.

6.3. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that the authentication process is completed and that references are sought.

6.4. Minimum Standard Requirement: PNC/CHS/CIS and INI/local intelligence checks, other non-conviction databases and Special Branch for applicant, spouse/partner and co-residents. Military and Professional Standards checks on the applicant if required. Credit Reference check on applicant. CTC may be applied where appropriate.

6.5. Length of Clearance: 3 years.

mrbirdwatcher

Full Registered User
Hi All

I have went through NPPV for a job recently, has anyone any expereinces with this level of vetting? What is included in these checks apart from CRB and right to work and for what reasons would someone fail this vetting if they already hold CTC level clearance and a SIA licence.

Thanks in advance

Did you get this by the way

Top Bottom