Numero Matricule??

Guys,
As I said it wasn't intentional. To find someone as SCT, a real dinosaur still kicking is a very odd thing. I've come across people making up their stories about FL and most of the miraculously have forget their MLE.
SCT is an exception and he knows what I'm talking about. How many former Legionaries from '70 have you actually met?
I've met one during my service over 10 years ago. So please, don't get all excited. I apologised already and would like to close that topic. Feel like I have been poking a dino with a stick and surely I deserve kick in my nuts for that.

Tom

You just came across as being tiny bit heavy-handed in your approach.
Considering I served 10yrs before you i know quite a few that served in the '70's but doubt that many are alive know as the stage lemonade didn't work then and it probably doesn't work now either.

I feel like a little twat now... Thought these beast were extinct...sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Hey, J, cut the poor guy some slack, it's one of those cases where fingers are typing faster than the mind can think things through... I should be able to recognize the symptoms, I've been there myself... :-D

What was all that about? New here and making accusations of felony towards a vet user. The trying to slant it off by running off at the mouth about US ODA's, ODB's, Seals... Are you drunk? Perhaps you just woke up in the middle of the seize fire after bumping your head?

Sent from my C6603 using Close Protection World mobile app

I feel like a little twat now... Thought these beast were extinct...sorry guys.

Wow !!! Tom is here and behaving just like... Tom :) As usual.

Glad to see you here but don't you have work these days ? ;)

SCT : I know the character well for working with him multiple times, good man to work with, he just has a habit of verbally opening fire too quickly sometimes. Shake hands, have a beer and all will be fine.

:) Good to know. I'll put away my MAT49 and tell the guys in Puyloubier to stand down.

For the record, I AM NOT FCUKING OLD

No beer. I want prunea its good for constipation and you can get drunk and shit at the same time

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 on AT&T

Last edited:
Staying on the piss until we shit ourselves then...:)

Shit myself twice in my life. Once on the second day at GILE in Corte when I realised all the stories were true. Second time when I found out a girl called Georgina I'd been shagging for three days used be called George

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 on AT&T

Guys,
As I said it wasn't intentional. To find someone as SCT, a real dinosaur still kicking is a very odd thing. I've come across people making up their stories about FL and most of the miraculously have forget their MLE.
SCT is an exception and he knows what I'm talking about. How many former Legionaries from '70 have you actually met?
I've met one during my service over 10 years ago. So please, don't get all excited. I apologised already and would like to close that topic. Feel like I have been poking a dino with a stick and surely I deserve kick in my nuts for that.

Tom

I have only ever met two from the 70's actually, and yes I see your point as I have met many who claimed to have served that speak not French or deserted a month after they where shot in combat (met many of those) or ones that only did a 4 year tour. Never been in the FL my self, but meeting these sorts can certainly bring out the monster. So I guess I see your point.

I'd rather do SE in Corte than have George grunting happily while my nuts slap him from behind LOL...nevertheless let's drink one for the old sneaky George as we'll...

I'd rather do SE in Corte than have George grunting happily while my nuts slap him from behind LOL...nevertheless let's drink one for the old sneaky George as we'll...

Hahahaa, not section d'epreuve :) I did my basic in Corte

Guys,

Tom

You have a point. It must be 20 years since I met anyone else that did their instruction in Corte

Yup...groupment d'instruction LE. Still...nut slapping the happy George or SE? :)
Sorry for my verbal diarrhea before mate.
If you ever show up in Europe give us a sign. That will be the third time you mark your pants with military brown ;) promise...

I had two yanks in my regiment both were Sous Off Sup, notably Adj H......., crusty old fecker but what a good bloke, just never leave your head open to a nut when he's drunk, got a head like a fricking concrete post.
Would love to get in contact with him again.

I had two yanks in my regiment both were Sous Off Sup, notably Adj H......., crusty old fecker but what a good bloke, just never leave your head open to a nut when he's drunk, got a head like a fricking concrete post.
Would love to get in contact with him again.

The tall one with grey hair who blinks massively all the time ? He should still be in Aubagne assessing the new candidates.

Back