Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ok comments on the channel 4 drama ' Britz' about girl who becae suicide...

Pluto

...bomber whilst brother MI5? ok comments on the channel 4 drama ' Britz' about girl who becae suicide bomber whilst brother MI5 and the issues raised

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/B/britz/begg.html
Yahoo stop censoring peoples posts to me... repost origonal poster... no reporting posts

Maundy

Whilst I quite enjoyed it I found it pessimistic and depressing.
The girl did what one expected her to but one hoped she wouldn't and there didn't seem to be anybody "nice" in it.

Hope

I watched it and it was fantastic! It was so thrilling, entertaining and it kept me glued to the TV to see what would happen next. I found the girl's story to be much more interesting than her brothers one. Parts of it were disturbing but overall I would give it a 10/10. It kind of helps you to open your eyes and try and understand more about the reasons why suicide bombers do what they do. However I have to admit, it kind of made Muslims look bad but it also made British police look bad too. I hope people don't take this drama too seriously and not use it to judge Muslims.

Top Bottom