oldie but a newbie

cardiff

Full Registered User
Hi all,
New to this been reading lots of your msgs getting some helpful info happy to find a few buddies here and pull up a sanbag and swing a light lol

posted this in wrong area i shall move it to the right one, and welcome

hi Annie,

Think I spoke to you and others in chat room few days ago about which company you guys offer me to do a CP course. You look like an experienced guy in this thing so I'd like to ask your advice. i decided to do an Israeli training as soon as I will have the money in my pocket. Possibly a Cp one as I already said and afterwards an anti terrorism one. Big words :rolleyes: but I feel fit enough myself to complete these courses. So you are coming in this story now.. What do you recon,do I have "a"chance to get out in baghdad or any similar places where the situation is so called "sharp" to get a security job? I have French Foreign Legion past 3.5 years,hopefully will complete the courses,I am early 30's..
Read about a company which is taking people out there but with no previous experience in war do I have any chance?

Merci bien

Csaba

hi Annie,

Think I spoke to you and others in chat room few days ago about which company you guys offer me to do a CP course. You look like an experienced guy in this thing so I'd like to ask your advice.

Just to give you a heads up that Annie is a female name :)

Yeah I have had a feeling that it is a female name but here in England Jo can be female and male and could say many more..So I failed obviously :s Anyway.
Does anyone can give me answers for my questions?

cheers

Yeah I have had a feeling that it is a female name but here in England Jo can be female and male and could say many more..So I failed obviously :s Anyway.
Does anyone can give me answers for my questions?

cheers

Generally the spelling is different. Joe = Masculine, Jo = feminine.

Use the search box at the top of the page. Type in the companies names you're interested in and you should fine some information.

CPW is a lot like God in that fashion.

God helps those that help themselves.

There is a hell of a lot of info and experience gone before on this site,
and the search bar top right is the door to the CPW archive.
Ask your question and receive all manner of answers,
its sure to inform, but it's not always the answer you may seek Pilgrim.

Cheers guys really! And yeah not easy to learn every little details in "foreign" languages..
But I try !

One thing is true you all very helpful!!

Thanks for all of you!

Back