Over seas training and employment with SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of utter codswallop.

Anyone who goes - I hope you really enjoy it. You will need to be, er, 'special'.

Balaclava wearing brink breaking fire retardent universal soldiers - though seriously cheesy I can get, PS3 type graphics and howling wolves - though more cheese than a family pack of wozits I can get - but for the love of god will sombody tell me WTF the swords are about? No bloody wonder all the Romanian tea leaves are hunting in packs in the UK - the homeland would appear to be full of ninja assassins...

ROFL. Reminds me of that motivational picture " SPETZNAZ - When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a backflipping hatchet attack!"

Balaclava wearing brink breaking fire retardent universal soldiers - though seriously cheesy I can get, PS3 type graphics and howling wolves - though more cheese than a family pack of wozits I can get - but for the love of god will sombody tell me WTF the swords are about? No bloody wonder all the Romanian tea leaves are hunting in packs in the UK - the homeland would appear to be full of ninja assassins...

I just spit out my drink. Thanks!

WOW, I thought it was a "Call to Duty" type of game toy I could have purchased for my grandsons!!!
Once again I find threads such as this, more entertaining than internet dating sites !!!

Don't mess with old farts.... Age and Treachery will always overcome yourth and skill!
BS and Brilliance only comes with AGE and Experience.

Is this shit for real?

Seriously?

Dodger, does this world exist? and are people that do this any good?

Lets not underestimate anything here, if there are bands of nutters out there who can be hired.

You never know, these guys could be hired to take out your Eastern European Princiapl!

It's worth a moment of reflection?

There are others areas of the industry which is totally dark, and illegal.

And it's not just Eastern Europeans that are involved, we should look closer to home

Romanian fantasists. Nutters with guns is a pretty good description. I can't believe anyone is taking this seriously. Spoke to my LEO contact in the Philippines 10 minutes ago. She will see what she can find, but Black Wolf are on some kind of watch list there. Jesus Christ, ater watching the video, I have just about lost the will to live.

Backflips....does this mean the likes of OJ and I will finally have to retire if we cant back flip our way through a CP job.

fbg

why do people genuinely feel that if a post like this is put on an open forum that they will not get ridiculed??

as soon as you mention special forces training the incoming was imminent!!

That was classic! You see the kit they have! I'm handing my cv in. I wanna fly either the Eurofighter or the Apache please. Go on please, if I get picked to fly the apache, I'll hover over some houses and get more tiles!! Pleassssse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am dumbstruck with it all, I know these people exist but as for getting any real govt sponsored contracts? Your guess is as good as mine. Can you train a civi to be SF? If its ex military guys, why didn't they get in their own SF? I would not work for anyone like that, ever. As said above where do they get the fast jets etc?
I myself have never broke burning bricks to prove my worth in the military I don't see the point? I would say anyone who tries for this has either failed their own countries SF or is just a wanna be, in fact both! I think they are playing at being mercenaries?
It don't cut it for me, laughable at best but more than likely dangerous and a prison sentence in some 'nice place' waiting to happen?

Best laugh I ve had today- although it's still early....

I have seen similar style taskings beforehand....they do exist.......this isn't one of those however....

For all the Walts with big ideas and shit for brains- good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back