Over seas training and employment with SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my Mocha Latte whatever is all over the fu"#¤ng keyboard!!
How do I explain this to the fu"#¤ng IT guy, HOW!?

Now I have to wait for a new keyboard.
The texzt iz gettzing bluzzered anz "##¤%% &/(9%¤¤¤¤...... HELPZ!!!!

As a video for SF - rubbish

As a Promo for oven gloves - brilliant!!!

Half expecting light sabers and jet packs to be pulled out lol

Black Wolf Global - YouTube

So this company, Black Wolf, with no website, ran by GHEORGHE RIZEA a romanian former commander of the Anti-Terrorist / Presidential Protection / Guard Services (yes all three are in one) is offering jobs for lads to make 22,000 USD a month. And he's so short of people he's worked with in the Elite Wolf Tactic Punching Squad to give the job too that he's hiring on here?

I know many colonels from the SAS who hire on forums...

now, looking at this video, Black Wolf Global - YouTube i feel like i need to be prepared to be burnt... badly, while judo chopping the enemy (a.k.a a flaming pile of bricks) is the more elite challenge chasing a naked and greased gypsy who stole a baby? I imagine also copious amounts of vodka must be drunk while avoiding deodorant or hygiene throughout the course.

So, how much is the cost for this ninja SF course?

My name is Sgt Henno Garvey , kit bag packed and ready to HALO into the PI at short notice....as for smashing bricks on my head

There has been a change in this Contract with Einar International Protection Agency Inc. the change was in the now cost of the
Training fee and so there could be other Changes on the ground as well so for that reason I'm not taking up this Contract
A man is only as good as his word and I don't like Changes to that word it makes for a mess of a day!
Thank you to every one who has shown Interest in this Contract I do appreciate, but now have to apologise to every one for the
Changes over night with this Contract,
Thank you one and all,

Regards,

coolhand

Hi gorup, I have a door open for Special Forces Training in the Philippines, and there is work while in
Training, this is starting in November, The SF team is also the International team,
There is High Risk work and around town there is VIP and PSD work, the SF team will carry out
Fugitive Recovery work as part of the S.W.A.T. team,

My team has the Guarantee of employment, It's an open door I think should be used,

If you would like more information please contact me for the details,

You must be interested in this so please don't waist my time with emails that don't go any where,

HR areas pay is 5738 USD per week,

VIP around town is 2859 USD. per Month,

You can pay back for the training while in work,

Any one who goes to the company via their web site will not get this same deal as my team!!

If you Can make it to the Philippines, and can do the Training with Special Forces Teams, then I can do the Application form with you,

Best Regards,
coolhand

There has been a change in this Contract with Einar International Protection Agency Inc. the change was in the now cost of the
Training fee and so there could be other Changes on the ground as well so for that reason I'm not taking up this Contract
A man is only as good as his word and I don't like Changes to that word it makes for a mess of a day!
Thank you to every one who has shown Interest in this Contract I do appreciate, but now have to apologise to every one for the
Thank you one and all,

Regards,

coolhand

Damn those pesky waltish scammers.

Why do these SF contracts always have a catch??!!

Thank you one and all,

Regards,

coolhand

What actually mystifies me is why you actually thought this whole crock of dog shit was actually pukka in the first place? With all that's been said on the forum were you not just a little suspicious or do you consider headbutting burning bricks the norm?

I'd be really interested in how many fantasists actually emailed you for details :)

There has been a change in this Contract with Einar International Protection Agency Inc. the change was in the now cost of the Training fee and so there could be other Changes ......
coolhand

Shocking, I can see how you would have had far greater expectations from your proposed partners in terms of relevant experience after a double helping of due dilligence..
eipaphil.tk
https://www.facebook.com/EinarInternationalProtectionAgency (love the DPM foto - thought it was Ratko Mladic)
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_name_link

Coffee is on, eyes open, breath deep and long. Thanks for the goos start to the day. Meanwhile back on planet earth..............

This Contract ended before due to Changes made by the Company that was not the same offer as was agreed,

If a man does not keep his word he can't be trusted, I turned the contract down flat, hardest thing letting the team go!

coolhand

This Contract ended before due to Changes made by the Company that was not the same offer as was agreed,

If a man does not keep his word he can't be trusted, I turned the contract down flat, hardest thing letting the team go!

coolhand

You actually believed all the nonsense to begin with though???

Heno

come on i would love to break some fundamentalist islamic pricks erm bricks:)
Roumanian special forces i belive i posted that very same s...... about two years ago .
S,,, is like a boomerang !!!!
now i really missed CPW

Well I think it's a shame, I loved all that sword fighting and stuff, and when that wolf howled I had a shiver run down my spine........ It was like Harry Potter and The Expendables all rolled into one. All my illusions are shattered now,.. and Coolhand sounded really miffed, still 'if a man can't keep his word' an' all that. Must have come as a real shock to him. Wouldn't like to be in their shoes when he catches up with them.
Is gullible in the English dictionary??

Ola tenho interesse nesta vaga, como funciona para se candidatar?

Vaca sagrada - Eu aposto que as estrelas estavam em chamas quando você nasceu ... sorry but Google Translate failed on a Portuguese for FFS and big rolled eyes...

Mr Coolhand,
I'm interested and I like some more INFO about; how lone is the training and jobs afterwords?

Best regards

Pltmedic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back