Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PD Consultants UK Ltd

billal74

Has anyone came across this company?

Did job for them but didnt get pay as agreed. Been contacted by them today saying my report isnt correct as the client claims
the subject was at location but in reality it wasnt so I contacted the company that day asking for further surveillance instruction as the subject vehicle wasnt at the location and been asked to remain there and just obtain shot every hour. Now they asking me to do another day for them before processing my invoice. I emailed them saying I wont do anymore work for them unless they process my money immediately.

Any help appreciated.

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Why ask for advice when you have made a decision already?

premier

Longterm Registered User
Billal,

What is the timescale between the work you covered for them and your demand for payment?

Regards

premier

PADDYOS

Longterm Registered User
A question to ask how does the client know that the subject was or wasn't at the location. And the vehicle was not at the location could somebody else Have driven it off? Your arguement is who or what are you tasked to follow? The vehicle or the person, which would've been brought out on the briefing you would've had. Also is the company saying that they are not going to pay you for the days observations even though you have The hourly update shot. Or are they asking you to do a days observation free of charge?

Pmdg25

Full Registered User
Been doing work for them for a while. Sticky patch a couple of years ago when an invoice went unpaid for a period of time but was all sorted in the end. Never had an issue with jobs and recently been paid within 30 days. I think they have just gone through a change in staff. What I would say about them is they seem to let their clients run/advise on jobs as if they don't have much experience themselves(think they are just an advertising company who then subcontract all work out). Some of the things I've been asked to do on plot have been plainly stupid but they seem to take advice when its explained to them.

billal74

A question to ask how does the client know that the subject was or wasn't at the location. And the vehicle was not at the location could somebody else Have driven it off? Your arguement is who or what are you tasked to follow? The vehicle or the person, which would've been brought out on the briefing you would've had. Also is the company saying that they are not going to pay you for the days observations even though you have The hourly update shot. Or are they asking you to do a days observation free of charge?[/QUOTE

It was 4 day job...the client has been undertaking regular treatment at hospital while the subject was going on and off outside for cigarette so the client suspects the subject of meeting up a woman while on cigarette break. The client refused to pay for a particular day as they didn't turn up claiming they did and she can prove it by producing a parking ticket. I know they didnt turn up because I came there 30 mins before they normally turn up and park in specially designed parking out of charge (no ticket needed). I have exchanged few emails with the company regarding my payment and they said my invoices were put through so I waited a week then they said it should be in bank by another 7 days and eventually they called saying the client isnt happy and so they want me to do another job for them and then they process my payments.

billal74

Been doing work for them for a while. Sticky patch a couple of years ago when an invoice went unpaid for a period of time but was all sorted in the end. Never had an issue with jobs and recently been paid within 30 days. I think they have just gone through a change in staff. What I would say about them is they seem to let their clients run/advise on jobs as if they don't have much experience themselves(think they are just an advertising company who then subcontract all work out). Some of the things I've been asked to do on plot have been plainly stupid but they seem to take advice when its explained to them.
Thank you for the info.

billal74

Billal,

What is the timescale between the work you covered for them and your demand for payment?

Regards

premier
I wouldnt mind to wait a month if they make it clear to me that they process my payment within 30 days, however they said my invoices were processed already and should be paid off on the 26th july and now they saying the wont pay unless I do another work for them.

Top Bottom