Portable transmitter for client

lowpro55

Full Registered User
I've been asked to source and supply a portable transmitter for a client to carry around, it's main use would be to discreetly summon the PPO (for example if they were in a meeting). Have looked at a few websites (such as some of the child GPS trackers) and am wondering if any members have any recommendations? I would say it needs to be RF and SIM card based as a must is the ability to work indoors. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Close Protection World

Just PM Vis, his vast knowledge can point you in the direction of affordable, yet dependable or expensive and just as dependable as the affordable one. Then he can run circles around your brain with how it works, all the bits inside and if you can mod it out for other applications.

Vis has already PM'd me mate and I'm looking at his recommendations now. Very grateful for the quick response!

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Just PM Vis, his vast knowledge can point you in the direction of affordable, yet dependable or expensive and just as dependable as the affordable one. Then he can run circles around your brain with how it works, all the bits inside and if you can mod it out for other applications.

Sh!t, that's another beer I owe.

V :)

What.would you recommend visioneer ? (incase anyone else is looking for similar gear)

Sent from my C6603 using Close Protection World mobile app

Back