Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Potential Interview

garethyidtrig

Full Registered User
Hey guys. Just like to say as a new lad just trying to get into the industry, theres some cracking advice on here from lads already doing transits. Ive managed to secure an interview tomorrow, wondered without sounding like a retard, is there any advice people have. have researched the company and been looking at incidents and the bmp4.

anyways, any advice would really be appreciated

premier

Longterm Registered User
gareth,

Firstly good luck with your interview.

Best advice I can give is, keep to the truth.
Don't over sell yourself, If your the man for the job you will get it.

Don't Lie, it will ALWAYS catch up with you.

I have heard some tales whilst interviewing guys,
Sad thing is they were doing ok until they start with bullshit.

regards

premier

r.savkov

Full Registered User
Hi Gareth,

Good luck mate and don't forget the honesty is the best policy!

All the best and let us know how you've done.

Regards
Raddy

trublue

Longterm Registered User
It depends on who the interview is with..... but as previously stated dont get out on anything that may come back to haunt you.

Good luck.....

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Yip, Yip and Yip....don't BS about stuff you haven't done or don't know how to do. Be personable, honest and polite and that's half the battle! And good luck!

garethyidtrig

Full Registered User
job interview

Cheers lads for the advice. All went brilliant and just waiting on me refrences to come back. Once again, nice one

Needhelp

Hi I need a private investigator but don't have much money, basically my ex husband is illegal in uk he works illegally but trying to stay in the country via my baby he is using him for a visa, he's wanted by police won't tell anyone his address as the ukba want to deport him hes been on the run since june 2012 I think he is still living at his address they had before can anyone help me? Or advise me what to do appreciate any help if I can prove he's working then it will be enough thank u

Top Bottom