Private Security Services

musashi82

Full Registered User
Private Security Company protecting people and their premises, within a few years we have gained an experience which not many bodyguards could ever dreamed. Working heard, training heard with the pain and tears, blood and sweat we improve our skills to become very the best, To be able stand as one team, adamant and fearless who can face any circumstances.

Last edited:
Nice sentiment but your written english needs looking at. An e in the wrong place can spell disaster when writing orders and briefing sheets

fbg

Don't take it serious. Just checking how does it work like... waan't sure weather posts get to the comunity or just moderators write comments... woow" E wank" impressssed your vocabulary!!!

Don't take it serious. Just checking how does it work like... waan't sure weather posts get to the comunity or just moderators write comments... woow" E wank" impressssed your vocabulary!!!

mushashi82,

Is English your first language?

Regards

premier

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Yes my first language
Get a secretary for correspondence, I won't charge you for that advice.

You've been a member here for 4yrs, don't you know how it works by now?

I'm dying to say "Innit bruv" but I won't. Listen mate, to make it anywhere you need to have some kind of professional attitude, 'whether' it be approaching clients yourself or working for a company, (see what I did there? Randel from Estonia caught that on ) I am by no means pedantic but this is a hard industry to get in to, just putting a post on a website saying how great you are won't cut it.

Awww, dammit I'm gonna say it, alright bruv innit.

There is so much competition in the security industry that punters can afford to pick and choose, make yourself stand out, but in a good way, your start here wasn't the best...

Try again and I know there are plenty of guys who can help you out.

Last edited:
Yes my first language

musashi82,

Given that English is your first language you don't seem to have a very good command of it.

You may want to work on your written skills, as to read your posts make you appear idiotic.

Regards

premier

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Private Security Company protecting people and their premises, within a few years we have gained an experience which not many bodyguards could ever dreamed. Working heard, training heard with the pain and tears, blood and sweat we improve our skills to become very the best, To be able stand as one team, adamant and fearless who can face any circumstances.

Fcuk me, it's the X Men

045b46157b64c65b82675a02c76eeac4.jpg

Special Forces Group Founded by PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES LTD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyEL3mpxhiY

that operates worldwide and specializes in the field of: close protection security (including travel to conflict zones); reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition (RSTA); residential security; investigative services; chauffeuring; and training in self-defence and fire arms.

Our extensive experience has been gained in extreme situations – often in circumstances where logic ends and human survival instincts begin to act. When one must communicate through actions alone, we believe good manners, proper conduct and respectful behaviour are paramount. What distinguishes us from other security services is our experience and regular martial arts training in Japan, where Private Security Services Ltd has its origin.

Our agents regularly attend martial arts courses in Japan or actively participate in training – all hold black belts in a martial arts discipline. SIA Trained and Registered, our agents have been selected for their physical and psychological performance. Operating at the highest levels worldwide, they are trained to handle any crisis.

We have had the honour of serving important clients, including an Aikido grand master connected with the Japanese imperial family, as well as the niece and sister-in-law of the Head of the Royal family of United Arab Emirates Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Special Forces Group Founded by PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES LTD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyEL3mpxhiY

that operates worldwide and specializes in the field of: close protection security (including travel to conflict zones); reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition (RSTA); residential security; investigative services; chauffeuring; and training in self-defence and fire arms.

Our extensive experience has been gained in extreme situations – often in circumstances where logic ends and human survival instincts begin to act. When one must communicate through actions alone, we believe good manners, proper conduct and respectful behaviour are paramount. What distinguishes us from other security services is our experience and regular martial arts training in Japan, where Private Security Services Ltd has its origin.

Our agents regularly attend martial arts courses in Japan or actively participate in training – all hold black belts in a martial arts discipline. SIA Trained and Registered, our agents have been selected for their physical and psychological performance. Operating at the highest levels worldwide, they are trained to handle any crisis.

We have had the honour of serving important clients, including an Aikido grand master connected with the Japanese imperial family, as well as the niece and sister-in-law of the Head of the Royal family of United Arab Emirates Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

This might be how you see yourself, but unfortunately your initial post has proved that; when it comes to the point where you have to put thought into action you fail miserably. Fortunately nobody died, this time.

Back