Private Security Services

I remember there used to be a children's cartoon series that always started with the parents leaving a baby in the care of a Shepard dog. The baby would then wander off across roads and construction sites while the dog prevented him from coming to harm. The cartoon would end with the baby safe at home when the parents returned and nobody aware of the dogs heroic actions.

I always thought this should be shown to anyone considering "security" as a profession and when this clip came out it reminded me so much of the cartoon and what I believed Security is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPISjPyyUak

Now take a look at your film Adrian. You lost your first principle and the film ends with you loosing another or witnessing another reason for you and your friends to don their Gucci and go kill some bad guys. You want to be a hero. Join the police/military and do the training to become the person you want to be. There are very few countries in the world where your film scenario won't land you in prison, because they have state agencies that you would be interfering with.

The earlier response sums it up;are you sure your not looking for a movie or TV series deal.

Real heroes have no names, no medals they do what they do everyday for people who don't ever or rarely acknowledge their existence.

You put this "out there". Before engaging with people on the forum consider the sage advice of Aga
"You know my name not my story."

musashi82,

Given that English is your first language you don't seem to have a very good command of it.

You may want to work on your written skills, as to read your posts make you appear idiotic.

Regards

premier

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

English is my fist language spoken in England. I live in England so I speak english.
If you were asking about my native then it is Polish.

I remember there used to be a children's cartoon series that always started with the parents leaving a baby in the care of a Shepard dog. The baby would then wander off across roads and construction sites while the dog prevented him from coming to harm. The cartoon would end with the baby safe at home when the parents returned and nobody aware of the dogs heroic actions.

I always thought this should be shown to anyone considering "security" as a profession and when this clip came out it reminded me so much of the cartoon and what I believed Security is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPISjPyyUak

Now take a look at your film Adrian. You lost your first principle and the film ends with you loosing another or witnessing another reason for you and your friends to don their Gucci and go kill some bad guys. You want to be a hero. Join the police/military and do the training to become the person you want to be. There are very few countries in the world where your film scenario won't land you in prison, because they have state agencies that you would be interfering with.

The earlier response sums it up;are you sure your not looking for a movie or TV series deal.

Real heroes have no names, no medals they do what they do everyday for people who don't ever or rarely acknowledge their existence.

You put this "out there". Before engaging with people on the forum consider the sage advice of Aga
"You know my name not my story."

Adrian is an actor and producer, he has written the script for "The Bastion" with me as the owner of the Private Security Serices Ltd as I was asked by A&A Pictures as an expert in Martial arts and Japanese culture and Close Protection field.
You mean you would expect Steven Seagal stay hidden in a shadow with his name and martial art experience???
Watch carefully with patient and understanding.
Aga wasn't a principle! She hired a bodyguard for her baby while she was away on a duty as a journalist and she got kidnapped.
At the end if you would like to play a role in The Bastion which will come out probably in 2019 as a full lenght movie, feel free to contact A&A Pictures .
I am sure they are looking for an actors.

No idea what that was about, either the video or your random post?

Like the Western music though

Whatever point you are trying to make is lost.....

You've got to love open source information, especially when people start to piss and moan about their details being shared, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.. as I was told many years ago

Regards

premier

Yes you are absolutely right. But it is about to respect a specially in industry like his.
Real bodyguard would never share anyones details. That's what we have been taught.

Wow, not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

What's the point in putting it up there if to not 'ask us to read it'.

You my friend, are a strange and crazy little man, please go off and play somewhere else......

Wow, not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

What's the point in putting it up there if to not 'ask us to read it'.

You my friend, are a strange and crazy little man, please go off and play somewhere else......

Once again... I am not your friend... a strange and crazy little man!
But you are right. I will go somewere else. I am comming back to my studying. Have the dissertation to be completed.

Last edited:
Adrian is an actor and producer, he has written the script for "The Bastion" with me as the owner of the Private Security Serices Ltd as I was asked by A&A Pictures as an expert in Martial arts and Japanese culture and Close Protection field.
You mean you would expect Steven Seagal stay hidden in a shadow with his name and martial art experience???
Watch carefully with patient and understanding.
Aga wasn't a principle! She hired a bodyguard for her baby while she was away on a duty as a journalist and she got kidnapped.
At the end if you would like to play a role in The Bastion which will come out probably in 2019 as a full lenght movie, feel free to contact A&A Pictures .
I am sure they are looking for an actors.

You have just done a complete u turn. At different times each of the comments made about you have been correct.

You first posted as a company looking for business.

Then you posted this video stating that you had a special unit.

Now you are saying it is a work of fiction, on which you were employed as a security consultant. A trailer for a yet to be released film.

The comment about Steven Segal is priceless.

You are all over social media and your personal security is dreadful. You will probably respond by hanging your balls out and saying come and get me. You should pay more attention to collateral damage. Putting yourself out there means you have to stay at home and be a good boy for the sake of other people.

You may well be alienating the very people who would have hired you Monday. That may not mean those responding, but when your company is googled, this is the trail everyone will see.

You have just done a complete u turn. At different times each of the comments made about you have been correct.

You first posted as a company looking for business.

Then you posted this video stating that you had a special unit.

Now you are saying it is a work of fiction, on which you were employed as a security consultant. A trailer for a yet to be released film.

The comment about Steven Segal is priceless.

You are all over social media and your personal security is dreadful. You will probably respond by hanging your balls out and saying come and get me. You should pay more attention to collateral damage. Putting yourself out there means you have to stay at home and be a good boy for the sake of other people.

You may well be alienating the very people who would have hired you Monday. That may not mean those responding, but when your company is googled, this is the trail everyone will see.

I am not looking for a business, I am busy enought.
Yes I do have a unit called Bastion, hats why A&A Pictures came to us for advices as they wanted to make a movie telling a story of young journalist. Thats how I found myselve as a security advisor. I dont understand still what is your problem about it? If you want to be on my place get in touch with A&A Pictures I told you.
Also
Told you watch carefully with patient till the end. Its clearly said at the end where A&A Pictures gives a great appreciation and gratitude to the Private Security Services for cooperation.
At the end...I am busy with work and life. You just seat here and hanging your balls saying come and get me. I guess that js what you prefer and you have right to do so.
As i mentioned before... time to go need to finish my dissertation on time.
Will have a look overe here from time o time if only time will allow me.
Stay safe boys or girls??

Last edited:
Yes you are absolutely right. But it is about to respect a specially in industry like his.
Real bodyguard would never share anyones details. That's what we have been taught.

Especially not a specially,
Real bodyguard.... you are assuming you are real and I am not, you sanctimonious fool!
I and all of my client's know my value and my ethics, none of which were taught, rather instilled.

All the intel available to others freely via open source isn't a secret, so if you are ashamed of you past change your career!

Regards

premier

Last edited:
Especially not a specially,
Real bodyguard.... you are assuming you are real and I am not, you sanctimonious fool!
I and all of my client's know my value and my ethics, none of which were taught, rather instilled.

All the intel available to others freely via open source isn't a secret, so if you are ashamed of you past change your career!

Regards

premier

Well with all restect to you I have never said and I wasn't assuming that you are not a real bodyguard and I am sure you are. By saying a real bodyguard I had in my mind generally A Bodyguard as an industry I wasn't pointing to you personally. If you took it in that way I am sorry for my lack of precision.
I am not ashamed of my background I am happy with my story.
Regards

Last edited:
What, thugs shouting abuse at other thugs?

Better things to be at with my time....but I'm guessing it's some sort of racist slur, isn't that right?

What, thugs shouting abuse at other thugs?

Better things to be at with my time....but I'm guessing it's some sort of racist slur, isn't that right?

And here you are wrong.
No rasist No abusing. But here comes out the way of your thinking, anger and agression have taken over your brain and all you can do is only abusing people and when i send you a lins with a nice song for Irish people after the play Poland v Irland the very first think that came to you mind was racist and abusement.
Feel sorry for you
But that the life....

And here you are wrong.
No rasist No abusing. But here comes out the way of your thinking, anger and agression have taken over your brain and all you can do is only abusing people and when i send you a lins with a nice song for Irish people after the play Poland v Irland the very first think that came to you mind was racist and abusement.
Feel sorry for you
But that the life....

It was fairly random and would appear to be two opposing teams, Poland and Ireland singing to each other after a game.

Ogórek wąsaty

Wesoło jesienią w ogródku na grządce,
Tu ruda marchewka tam strączek,
Tu dynia jak słońce, tam głÃ³wka sałaty,
A w kącie ogórek wąsaty.

Ogórek, ogórek, ogórek,
Zielony ma garniturek,
I czapkę i sandały,
Zielony, zielony jest cały.

Czasami jesienią na grządkę w ogrodzie,
Deszczowa pogoda przychodzi,
Parasol ma w ręku, konewkę ma z chmur,
I deszczem podlewa ogórki.

So different from the majority of football coverage which is trouble between the teams.

Inserted into an argument it would be easy to see how someone could expect it to be negative.

To compare the Irish to cucumbers and sing them nursery rhymes could also be seen (by some sensitive types) as offensive, they possibly accusing you of racism

I wish you well with your dissertation and hope you find something in your life that you can truly believe in and reflect in your daily life. Akaido is about mastering your spirit and practice of the martial arts so that the practitioner may receive an attack and harmlessly redirect it. In an ideal resolution, not only is the practitioner unharmed, but so is the attacker. Someone as steeped in this philosophy as deeply as you claim should be capable of putting your point without argument.

If you as a Director cannot live The Visions and Values that you place on your website then those in your company will not. As I said before, whether you came on here to advertise and promote your company or not, this is what a prospective or current client will find if they Google you. Evidence that you don't live the hype and you and your peers" in the industry are not on best terms.

It was fairly random and would appear to be two opposing teams, Poland and Ireland singing to each other after a game.

Ogórek wąsaty

A w kącie ogórek wąsaty.

Ogórek, ogórek, ogórek,
Zielony ma garniturek,
I czapkę i sandały,

So different from the majority of football coverage which is trouble between the teams.

Inserted into an argument it would be easy to see how someone could expect it to be negative.

To compare the Irish to cucumbers and sing them nursery rhymes could also be seen (by some sensitive types) as offensive, they possibly accusing you of racism

I think that's the effect he was aiming for....but as I'm not easily offended it didn't work!

I admire for attempts to speak reasonably with him, but I fear your words are lost?

It was fairly random and would appear to be two opposing teams,  Poland and  Ireland singing to each other after a game.

Ogórek wąsaty

A w kącie ogórek wąsaty.

Ogórek, ogórek, ogórek,
Zielony ma garniturek,
I czapkę i sandały,

To compare the Irish to cucumbers and sing them nursery rhymes could also be seen (by some sensitive types) as offensive, they possibly accusing you of racism

I think that's the effect he was aiming for....but as I'm not easily offended it didn't work!

I admire for attempts to speak reasonably with him, but I fear your words are lost?

Sir! You musn't be IRISH.
I doubd it very much!
Further sentences exchange, simply called conversation is I think much pointless.
You are very welcome to join my class when you are in London, but just don't say anything more....

Ogórek wąsaty

A w kącie ogórek wąsaty.

Ogórek, ogórek, ogórek,
Zielony ma garniturek,
I czapkę i sandały,

I wish you well with your dissertation and hope you find something in your life that you can truly believe in and reflect in your daily life. Akaido is about mastering your spirit and practice of the martial arts so that the practitioner may receive an attack and harmlessly redirect it. In an ideal resolution, not only is the practitioner unharmed, but so is the attacker. Someone as steeped in this philosophy as deeply as you claim should be capable of putting your point without argument.

If you as a Director cannot live The Visions and Values that you place on your website then those in your company will not. As I said before, whether you came on here to advertise and promote your company or not, this is what a prospective or current client will find if they Google you. Evidence that you don't live the hype and you and your peers" in the industry are not on best terms.

You want to teach me something abou AIKIDO??!!
I admire your knowledge about Aikido!
I wish you apply it one day to your daily routine.

I know my clients and they know me.
I am busy with life so I can't spend much time here, like you guys abusing others for what they have done in a life. I gues thats all you have done in your lives.
Keep doin the best you can do.

Last edited:
Back