Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PSD and Convoy slots Afghanistan

Ram Man

Longterm Registered User
People a few slots are coming up in Afghanistan for a PSD team member slot and a Convoy slot,these will be with 3 diffrent companys here in Afghan,i will put forward friends and people who know me only,ive got 3 people i will recomend already they know who they are,please make sure all cvs are upto date,i cant say you will get a job 100% as these companys are only employing off the circuit i can put your CV on a desk,must have a Mil background with min 2 tours of the sands,a good PSD course under your belt and exp in the pits good luck Ram out.

If there is no email, then please PM or email Ramman via the site, and I am sure he will reply with full details etc.

Ram Man

Longterm Registered User
If you dont know how to get hold of me then i will not put you forward,details will go to the people who know me and are either friends or have worked with me in the past,Phil got your cv mate will be in touch Ram out.

johng990

Longterm Registered User
Whats the point of the post if your not taking blokes CV,s to pass on.

Why not just contact your mates directly?

Seems abit of a pointless post.

Whilst im at it, ill post my ad:
Lads, i know of 400 jobs going in the "sand" but you havent got a hope in hell
of getting them, because they are going to my mates. Just wanted to wind you all up at the thought of jobs being available.
Noz out

Ram Man is one of the most genuine lads on here and he always takes time to help anyone if he can and if he can't help you he usually knows who can.!!

Just my two penneth mate

Stay Safe
johng990

Last edited:

wullie reilly

Longterm Registered User
ram man thanx for the post if it helps guys to get a job i am all for it keep the coming

stay safe wullie

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
Now now AJ,
Keeping ones knickers on springs to mind, this isnt the Ronin way......

I didnt need the point of the post to have anything to do with me, ok for work thanks.
I was thnking of the other members who may have thought, why you just didnt keep it to email or PM, it seems at least one did..

No mallice in the question Anthony, if theres a genuine reason then great, good post?

Last edited:

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
ram man thanx for the post if it helps guys to get a job i am all for it keep the coming

stay safe wullie
Totally agree Wullie,
if it could be of benefit to the whole forum fantastic, keep em coming. Just cant see the point if its limited to friends.
Like i said why not keep it to PM,s and/or email.
You could see how this would wind some people up couldnt you?

I could see it being a bit of a carrott and stick to some, maybe im wrong though, just hit the groan button...

wullie reilly

Longterm Registered User
like i said if it hepls ppl like my self to get back in the sand i am all for it and many ppl will feel the same cause as you know your cv can be good but its not what you know it who you

stay safe wullie

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
Totally agree Wullie,

If it helps you out, fantastic, on this occasion i was thinking of the blokes who it wont help out, as they dont know him to reply.

Whilst usually im all for winding folk up on forums and trying to start debate (just my fetish) I am also for helping people out if i can or when i can. I have in the past believe it or not, helped out blokes getting work with Olive, Aegis, CRG etc Ill be in Asscrackistan myself next week, if i can help out i will.

This was a genuine question to the Ramster, could he have kept it private, so as blokes who are struggling for work etc wont get wound up because they dont know him to reply.

M

Marcus - Morrigan

Nozzer im not being funny mate but why do you always seem to come on to a thread with guns a blazing? you actually do make very good points but you get peoples backs up with your 'attack first' MO.

I am sure your an excellent operator with a wealth of experience...... perhaps some would gain from that if you were more willing to accept the failings and perhaps inexperience of some to whom you respond.

I for one would have serious misgivings about employing you simply because of what comes across as a very aggressive attitude.

No doubt you will 'groan' me for this but i dont care about your response..... i just hope you think about my words.

Best regards (truly)

morrigan

wullie reilly

Longterm Registered User
morrigan if thats for me mate i dont groan i get on with it there not such a word as cant as you say

stay safe wullie

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
Nozzer im not being funny mate but why do you always seem to come on to a thread with guns a blazing? you actually do make very good points but you get peoples backs up with your 'attack first' MO.

I am sure your an excellent operator with a wealth of experience...... perhaps some would gain from that if you were more willing to accept the failings and perhaps inexperience of some to whom you respond.

I for one would have serious misgivings about employing you simply because of what comes across as a very aggressive attitude.

No doubt you will 'groan' me for this but i dont care about your response..... i just hope you think about my words.
Best regards (truly)

morrigan
No groans from me Morrigan,

Perhaps mate this question would be more suited to other threads, where it could be said i have intentionally wound people up, call it boredom..

This was a genuine question/comment. I really cant see the point of advertising jobs for mates. Why not keep it private.

With the amount of blokes struggling for work, i just think it could have been kept to PM,s or emails?

Ive been lucky enough to not be too short of work for the last 5 years, so i cant be that bad :eek: But ill bare that in mind if you advertise jobs, my CV will be going in pile 3.

M

Marcus - Morrigan

Ha ha ..... nice one Nozzer

As for the wind ups...... maybe you suffer the same as me......... too dry a sense of humour........ fair do's!!

Pile 3? not necessarily mate..

Stay safe

morrigan

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
Ha ha ..... nice one Nozzer

As for the wind ups...... maybe you suffer the same as me......... too dry a sense of humour........ fair do's!!

Pile 3? not necessarily mate..

Stay safe

morrigan
Now i have been accused of the dry sense of humour and probably need to curb it a little. Fingers typing and pressing send, before thinking syndrome.

I blame it on everyone else though mate ( definately not my fault), why give me the rope.

Stay safe mate.

p.s any jobs going in warzones with guns? ;)

Top Bottom