PTSD-Study

vantard

Full Registered User
I am doing some research regarding members/friends suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. I intend to use the details of what I receive for research purposes only and this information will not to be shared with any other organisation or parties.

My intention is gain a better understanding of the follow-up and care that individuals have received and the final outcomes of the treatment that was provided, including the support mechanisms that were put in place to combat any reoccurences.

Please PM in the first instance

Vantard

Depending on what country your located in the US had great PTSD resources. These are accesable through the VA or non profits such as USO, wounder warriors, american legion and the VFW. All great places to check out. Also online has some amazing resources as well.

Depending on what country your located in the US had great PTSD resources. These are accessible through the VA or non profits such as USO, wounder warriors, American legion and the VFW. All great places to check out. Also online has some amazing resources as well.

Remember to get ethical approval first for your research or else it will not be worth a thing.

Organisations will be reluctant to part with information to anyone who has not gained the applicable ethical approval from the ethics committee.

Last edited:
Iv only just seen this post whilst browsing. My wife is a doctor and was running a study for PTSD in London (she has now finished this position but the study is still ongoing). From what I gathered when speaking with her, the Brits have p[retty much done bugger all in this research, an most of the material British researchers have are from the American studies. She spent most of her time when not directing her team and writting, reviewing American papers. Im sure if you have any direct questions you need answers to I could maybe ask her and pass em on.

Chalky

Back