quick one regarding companys employing TCNs

ed

Longterm Registered User
hey lads dont take this the wrong way i know you MARSEC lads are cheesed off that some companys do employ TCNs

so im asking for the company names or a POC if possible looking for companys that employ english speaking TCNs ( indian, nepal lads )

cheers ed

hey lads i know its a bad point with you lads but ive been ask by some TCN lads to ask so i am like i said sorry but it happens i didnt start it and im sure nothing you can do will stop it

i have read some posts regarding the western lads having problems with TCNs that cant speak english this may help some out i dont know

but anyway

cheers ed

MAST and CRG both take on Indian TCN's but they normally have to be from there commando and SF forces, You could try starting with them.

cheers fall i have a contact in ambrey so i will ask them 1st many thanks for the replys

and once again im sorry to have put anyones nose out of joint.

cheers ed

and before you ask what is classed as a third country

any person from a 3rd world country mate lol

ed

I would love to have a TCN on my team, do my washing up, clean my room, iron my kit, do my watch etc etc... would be fantastic to have a little Dhobi fellah...

Or depending on who is involved in the operation... towards the end in Iraq after Britain pulled out, Brits were classed as TCNs as well by the septics. and much fun with USF-I badges, CAC Cards was had.... NOT

Yeah GOAGT was one of the first to build an operating model with low cost operatives in it. Others did before them, but they seemed to just pick the cheapest that would go on a boat while GOAGT actually built a working model around it. Like it or not, it works for them and their clients and MAST has now taken on Indians, PVI has taken on Sri Lankans and many others use combinations with Easter Europeans...
Oddly enough, one company that started with eastern Europeans seem to be one of the few who only hire Brits today. Guess it is all down to what direction the company wants to take and what their clients want...

Back