Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Really?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33
  • Start date

wingnut

Longterm Registered User
Are you doubting the Daily Mail? After all Military Police dont have access to Dimarco's :)

premier

Longterm Registered User
Rich,

Good news doesn't sell papers pal,
It needs to be exciting and suspicious.

regards

premier

Callmedave

Longterm Registered User
since when were brazzards worn on the left arm and spray paint taken to magazines? - conspiracy theorists unite..

ed

Forum Supporter
well at least the iraqs are around to complain about abit of ruffness

it the shoe was on the other foot it would be iraqs cutting heads off and placing it on the internet

so afew slaps is nothing to worry about keeps them in line

cheesr ed

fillthevoid09

Longterm Registered User
Oh no, not a poor innocent straight down the line Iraqi policeman being hurt? Bad show you bunch of roughiuns, imagine hurting a poor person like that in the middle of a war..... Oh that's right I almost forgot 6 good blokes were shot dead and that bunch of spineless bomb makers ran like the cowardly wastes of skin that they are. You only took a kicking, f*ck off you bunch of cowardly money grabbing oxygen thieves. Crawl back down to the hideous little crevice you emerged from and do us all a favour and just put a round in your head. No one cared about you then and I'm very sure even less will now...... Oh and well done daily mail for clearly dismissing any sort of persec and outing the blokes face name and country of work and job.... Good job he's not working in an area where he could now become more of a target... Oh wait a minute, he is. Well done British news you bunch of total strokers.

Rant over, FTV09 out.....

rhea

Longterm Registered User
Oh and well done daily mail for clearly dismissing any sort of persec and outing the blokes face name and country of work and job.... Good job he's not working in an area where he could now become more of a target... Oh wait a minute, he is. Well done British news you bunch of total strokers.

Rant over, FTV09 out.....
I don't know enough to comment on the first part of your rant but a quick google of Mr Williams does infact show that he is not too shy of a bit of publicity when it suits himself or his publishers.

Certainly looks like him in the DM picture dont you think?

Carl Dowd

Quote: "he is an advisor to a London-based hedge fund, a UK-based oil exploration company, and to a bank, JP Morgan Cazenove."

Now there's a surprise... talk about keeping it in the family...

Why are we always so 'Shocked' when we find out that our esteemed colleagues from the great market town of Hereford seem (And I use that word because I am unsure of the facts) to operate in an unconventional way? the clue is in the 'Title' of course for those that understand 'definition'... does anyone here really believe that the 'Gun Club' didn't enter the Falklands and the war until 1982? try christmas 1981!

sounds like a normal day at the office to me..!

CD

Top Bottom