Recommend Me A Training Provider

Taggs

As the thread tiles suggests hopefully someone can point me in the right direction with regards to a decent outfit. I’m looking for a career change and always fancied working with dogs, based in the north west of England so preferably a provider up here but I’m willing to travel for the right one. I have goggled a number but would prefer some honest feedback from previous students, cheers in advance.

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Use the search function on the forum.
You're more likely to get feedback from members if you have made some effort to get your own intel and are asking pointed questions as opposed to generic information..........

Taggs

As I said above I have done research via the internet, and like any industry each training company sing their own praises. I’m just asking for general feedback from anyone who’s been on a course, quality of training etc.

AMCMW

Longterm Registered User
As I said above I have done research via the internet, and like any industry each training company sing their own praises. I’m just asking for general feedback from anyone who’s been on a course, quality of training etc.

...so as TMAC said, use the search function. There are already hundreds of threads on this forum that provide course feedback and training provider recommendations.