Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommend me some shoes for Executive CP

arKmm

Full Registered User
Hello all,

Moving into Executive CP, London based.

I have various smart shoes, but they're not really that comfortable when you're in them for 12 hours.

What shoes would you recommend me that are comfortable for a long shift in the saddle, but still smart and suitable for CP duties. Black leather naturally

Thanks in advance

premier

Longterm Registered User
arKmm,

Having done many many hours standing up waiting for the boss, I can confirm it doesn't matter what shoes or boots you wear your feet will always hurt after 12-18 hours of standing & walkin.

I have Blundstone boots which are very comfortable and can be worn with a suit and with jeans if we are smart/casual
I also have some handmade brouges in brown and black.

I would recommend quality gel type insoles which are not that expensive.

Or try a pair of these or something similar which are close to you.

https://www.robinsonsshoes.com/mens-shoes/anatomic-gel-amazonas

Regards

premier

roca

Full Registered User
Hello all,

Moving into Executive CP, London based.

I have various smart shoes, but they're not really that comfortable when you're in them for 12 hours.

What shoes would you recommend me that are comfortable for a long shift in the saddle, but still smart and suitable for CP duties. Black leather naturally

Thanks in advance
Have been wearing good old Dr Martens for over a year now. Try the black hi shine chelsea boots, thinner than the usual DM sole and no giveaway stitching on the welt. Can be worn with suits, casual trousers or jeans and still look the business. Look like the high end English gentlemans boots but a fraction of the price and no breaking them in

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
I've tried all sorts over the years but I always come back to Rockport. Lots of styles to choose from as one day I'm in a Corporate environment, the next I may be dressed-down. Very comfortable and good grippy soles - lots of dress shoes have leather soles which are crap if you need a solid base to work from, if you get where I'm coming from.

arKmm

Full Registered User
Thanks all. I got a pair of the Amazonas ordered which seem suitable. I have a pair of (relatively) comfortable dress shoes which I'll use when full smart is needed, and use the amazonas (providing they feel alright) for standard wear.

Top Bottom