Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
...find Maddie? I assume by the lack of news, that they are struggling as badly to find a lead as the PJ. Anyone got any information on this?
Snetterton. Mr mitchell was in the press last week stating that since early in the investigation the Mc canns have employed a group of investigators to find Maddie. If you were facing serious criminal charges and you had proof that you are innocent. would you be keeping that info to yourself?

If I recall, Private Investigators was an option suggested to them, but not taken up.

Some ppl from an ex sas guys company may have taken it up, and if that is true, I guess they are better at keeping Mum than most ppl.

Can't you find anything better to talk about?

As soon as it became common knowledge that the Mc's had hired PI and were informed by the PJ that they were breaking the law by hiring PI whilst they were conducting an investigation then Clarence Mitchell ran out the next day and denied that they had employed PI's.
Everything they do and say is lies and spin aimed at covering their own backs. What about Maddy ????

Mittens

What information do you want..........Fact or Fiction?

If you want fiction you're in the right place

Snook

I am led to believe that both the PJ and the BP think it a waste of time, but then again its just paper talk.

They haven't PAID anyone to look anywhere! They are too busy sorting out their defense lawyers.You can easily see what their priorities are!

Storm

I think they are working in Morocco, but as all leads and sightings turn out to be false, and a waste of time, i am sure they are not doing all that much.

Top Bottom