Remote Medics Required

tomsk

Full Registered User
Hi All,

My client are looking for a team of medics for deplyment in Iraq working on a large PSD contract. Work will be on a 2 & 1 rotation, for at least 6 months and up to 2 years. We are looking for at least 2 to start immediately and then up to 5 more before Christmas. The work is very well paid and you will be given the best physical and insurance protection in country..!

You must be a career medic (NOT a team medic - unless with UKSF or current Iraq experience) and be of at least RMA1 level, preferably with experience gained in the UK Forces and the NHS.

Thanks
Tom Craven
Momentum Security Recruitment
+44 208 246 6070

Contacted and sent my cv but not even had a response to say they received it and I AM a paramedic psd working in Iraq so not sure what the deal is on this one guys

HI tomsk
user_offline.gif

If you need a remote medic contact PPA-International - Home they have some medic´s on standby.

Got word back from Tom today, contract on hold at moment. Any PSD medics reading this, Dyncorp are looking for guys at moment. Please note you MUST have valid Paramedic ticket, UK or US. You MUST also have military or police background WITH recent weapon handling and at least 1 years PSD experience, good luck guys

Hello gents!

Its excellent to see all you guys helping each other out!

Would you like your own 'Medic thread/forum' so you could keep closer links with each other?

If more than three do i'll open anew forum for you guys!......after all its always good to keep you gents happy after all you my be ptching me up one day! LOL

CM

New One guys
PSD Medics required urgently for various posts in Middle East.
Requirements.
MUST have recognised Medical qualifications, EMT or EMP prefered but exceptional military career medics may be considered.Recent Hostile environment experience desired.
MUST be a UK citizen and MUST be able to deploy at short notice.
I am screening these posts for company involved and will forward suitable personnel for further info. All terms will be supplied by PM only, email me at above ONLY if you qualify
Cheers guys
PSD Medic

Hi All,

My client are looking for a team of medics for deplyment in Iraq working on a large PSD contract. Work will be on a 2 & 1 rotation, for at least 6 months and up to 2 years. We are looking for at least 2 to start immediately and then up to 5 more before Christmas. The work is very well paid and you will be given the best physical and insurance protection in country..!

You must be a career medic (NOT a team medic - unless with UKSF or current Iraq experience) and be of at least RMA1 level, preferably with experience gained in the UK Forces and the NHS.

Thanks
Tom Craven
Momentum Security Recruitment
+44 208 246 6070
Interested in the medic job

Hi, i am currently working with UKSF and hold a qualification as a State Registered Paramedic, i have almost ten years experience with Commando units. I have served two tours in Iraq with the Royal Marines and two with UKSF. I will also be leaving the military in April 2009 and i am currently looking for new job opportunities.

New One guys
PSD Medics required urgently for various posts in Middle East.
Requirements.
MUST have recognised Medical qualifications, EMT or EMP prefered but exceptional military career medics may be considered.Recent Hostile environment experience desired.
MUST be a UK citizen and MUST be able to deploy at short notice.
I am screening these posts for company involved and will forward suitable personnel for further info. All terms will be supplied by PM only, email me at above ONLY if you qualify
Cheers guys
PSD Medic
Hi, I am a EMT-A with Remote Care, and also a qualified south african Emergency Medical Assistant, I am also ex South African military and SAP Intelligence. I am a british citizen and hold a British Passport and can deploy immediately. I can be contacted on johnashburn@er24.co.uk

Regards John

am a qualified EMT-A Remore care medic, with several years experinace within a Military and Police Security Branch field, I am avaialble to deploy immediately and I hold British Citizen ship and a passport

Hello
I m an American medic I'm have experience and training in psd and cp details I hold a national registry EMT B liscense in the US Are you still looking for long term employees?
Thx
larry

Just clocked this thread, I just had words with Momentum Recruitment and nothing seems live at the moment.

I and a mate are looking for work and it all seems very quiet. We are both just back from Baghdad as Brum mentioned and both ex military (RN, RM Attached) offshore qualed etc etc Im also ex NHS EMT and 7303.

On a plus note Asdas pay more than tescos but tescos have a longer waiting list, I really see a career move so I can go bong like the guy on the kit kat advert!

Is it a fair to say remote HE work is quieter these days???? Seems so. Probably a mixture of ££$$$ and most areas having a decent FOB nearby Especially Iraq.

I am currently a career medic with UKSF and also a state registered paramedic. I have 10 years experience and have served multiple tours in Afghan and Iraq. I am due to leave the military in June 2009 and am looking for work/contacts in this line of work. Is it possible to have some information regarding the vacancies you have posted. Thank you.

Hi there iam interested in your vacancy.I have 4 and a half years experience in the british army as a combat medical technician class 1.Really want to persue this type of employment.

Hi there iam interested in your vacancy.I have 4 and a half years experience in the british army as a combat medical technician class 1.Really want to persue this type of employment.

Hi Matty1000,

Look at the dates on the forum mate... I think you may have missed the boat. I am also looking for work.

Good luck with it all,

Scartissue

Back