Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Republic of Ireland ''DS Course''

AndrewWalsh

Full Registered User
Looking for a decent training provided in the Republic of Ireland that can offer DS course as i need to reapply for my PSA licence.

Best course would be after Christmas and would rather a member here recommend one rather then me just contacting a random company as i have a very bad taste left over after my last course that i attended that was a waste of my time!​

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
They are all a waste of time mate.

Below par, no relevant information and generally delivered by gobshite who never have never stood on a door, never mind actually had to go 'all in' to sort a scrap!

Get the cheapest, shortest course you can find and get your license, you'll learn from your colleagues.

Heno

Full Registered User
They are all a waste of time mate.

Below par, no relevant information and generally delivered by gobshite who never have never stood on a door, never mind actually had to go 'all in' to sort a scrap!

Get the cheapest, shortest course you can find and get your license, you'll learn from your colleagues.
We put all our lads through the course a few years ago when the licencing was first being introduced. Of all the trainers on all the courses we had, only one guy had any actual experience of doing a door. Twenty years previously, "...for about six to eight months"

Tick the boxes, get the licence and learn from the more experienced guys as the course will teach you nothing.

Heno

Top Bottom