Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

resettlement advice needed

sabo101

hi guys and girls
I'm in need of some huge help and quick. I'm coming to the end of my service in the army and have decided to get back to Iraq for some high risk CP. i have my ELC to use as well. i just want to know, what kind of courses i should be looking at doing.

your help will be most appreciated

sabs.

waynem007

Longterm Registered User
Any HECPO course will give you the quals you need, but i would say ask around who is employing out there now, and speak to them, take the time to look into a select few companies and make a decision based on thier merits!!

Dont go for the Hype, the course provider could make or break your career before it even starts.

When i was considering HE work i was looking at Aegis, they are one of the better known companies, but there are many guys here that know much better than i do, so please take everyone who offers an opinion as a solid lead.

Good luck, but it wont be easy!!!!:cool:

humble opinion only!!!:cool:

sabo101

thanks for the help
how do i find people on hear that are doing the same kind of thing i want to do?

waynem007

Longterm Registered User
Search bar at the top and just starts trawling the countless times these same questions have been asked and answered by many, also there are a number of course reviews on here, its just spending the hours in front of the screen till your ready to make an informed decision. Just a couple of well thought of companies each with thier own strengths and weakness's.

Longmoor
Aegis
G4S.... and the list goes on, but all the questions you will want to ask for the next year are all on here somewhere mate so happy reading!!!!

As always Humble Humble!!!:cool:

Manxmerc

Longterm Registered User
Drop me a message with any questions mate. I got out of the mob last July to go into HECP.
How long have you served and what have you done. These things will dictate which course is best suited to your skill set and resettlement entitlement.
I left as an NCO with Range quals and hostile environment experience so did a standard CP course in the UK without the HE part.
It made getting funds for the course out of your resettlement funds a lot easier and I still got the overseas work with G4S on completion.
As i say though it will all depend on your experience and entitlements.
Jimbo

Top Bottom