Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Return Of A Former Member

Colin L

I had to rejoin as I had unfortunately been unable to recall my details, hence I am a new member. The site is both familiar and unfamiliar. No doubt Facebook has played a part in the lack of networking now. A pity. What it would take to encourage new members and attract existing members to return and use the facilities is anyone's guess? It has potential still. Time spent marketing and developing the site would be considerable. With an attractive kit for sale section and of course the right equipment at competitive prices, it would be a start to drawing in the prospective customers, raise revenue and make it the once busy networking hub it used to be when I was a regular user. I'll bid you good day, until the next time eh?

Colin L

I had to rejoin as I had unfortunately been unable to recall my details, hence I am a new member. The site is both familiar and unfamiliar. No doubt Facebook has played a part in the lack of networking now. A pity. What it would take to encourage new members and attract existing members to return and use the facilities is anyone's guess? It has potential still. Time spent marketing and developing the site would be considerable. With an attractive kit for sale section and of course the right equipment at competitive prices, it would be a start to drawing in the prospective customers, raise revenue and make it the once busy networking hub it used to be when I was a regular user. I'll bid you good day, until the next time eh?
I forgot to ask either John or Mally what is the current membership please?

tomengineer

Forum Supporter
Hi. Colin.
I also have not been on in a while

I wonder how other members are getting on in there field of security
I think and see the industry is getting stronger
It is with ours in the cctv industry

Top Bottom