Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Risks Inc.

Legioner

Longterm Registered User
Eh troops
A few days back i got a mail from Risks Inc. proposing courses.
Are they in any way recocnised and how is their set up?
Has anybody first hand expirince with them?

Cheers

Arnaud

Longterm Registered User
Hello brother in arms,

I can barely remember having seen them on the web... honestly don't waste your time and money, bet on safe values, the good old big british companies that give you hard qualifications, accreditations and certifications, where you meet good people.

If you've got your SIA licence, pass your FPOS-I. If you've got your FPOS-I, pass the SSO & SCTW95. Etc etc...

I don't like them being on facebook. Too many videos, too much in the military style.

Amitiés légionnaires, sehr geherrter Kamerad !

Heimrisks

Its runned by a UK national Andrew Wilson, changed name to Orlando Wilson
He used to run a company in UK called Druid Projects, why he moved on to Florida,changed name and company I dont know.
I used to be in contact with him many years ago havent heard nothing from him in years, he also have some courses in eastern europe I think. What background and experience he have I cant tell.
Im sure others can tell you more
Hawk

Legioner

Longterm Registered User
Yeah they are running courses in eastern europe .
but what is much more off interest to me is if they are a recognised training provider for companys out there.
If i look at the response to this thread i guess not lol

If he is training in Florida check if he is running things legit with these departments.

MyLicenseSite - Home - Division of Licensing - Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Department of Homeland Security | Preserving our Freedoms, Protecting America

Also ask to see a copy of his insurance and if he sends you one, speak to the insurance company to see if it is active. Should do this with any company, especially offering firearms and make sure they are adhering to country laws.

Last edited:
Top Bottom