Royal Irish, Rangers and UDR

Good Day All,
DS (Intl) Ltd have places available on a FPoS Intermediate Course in N Ireland from 14 - 18 November. As usual on our courses, the tactical / Hostile Environment CPO elements are included as standard at a cost of £500 per person. A £200 deposit will secure a place and pre course reading. Please contact us at info@derbyshirestronge.com for further details or to discuss your needs

In response to requests DS (Intl) are launching an FPoS(i) course for CP Operators in hostile environments. The proposed course will be held in Strabane starting on 05 Dec 11. As with all DS(Intl) CPO training, the course will incorporate hostile environment training as standard, including minimal equipment operation, novel haemostatics, improvisation, delayed evacuation and communication. Our standard course fee of £500 will apply providing sufficent student numbers. Interested parties / enquiries are invited to contact us by email at info@derbyshirestronge.com

hi! Steve my name is Mark I served in 1st Batt Royal Irish Rangers, and then in the 5th Batt Royal Irish Regiment, do you know of anyone looking for CPO's? any help would be grateful

Back