Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal Welch 1st batt

brickey

Full Registered User
Mate I think you need to make 5 posts before you can PM.
Hi Aus,I shall give that ago,I was using the computers in work which are old school,Im looking to do my CP Course with Task International in March/April time.Is the Industry still busy out in the Middle East ,thanks again bud

Aus-PSM

Full Registered User
Contracts are always coming and going, send a another your on the way to your 5! Then PM me.

brickey

Full Registered User
Merry xmas

Would like to wish all à Merry Xmas were ever you are in the world,and à happy new year.

andyd2506

Full Registered User
Ex Acoy and HQ got out in 2001 to donate a kidney to my older brother or would of stayed in, good to see you all guys, looking for a hook up in Iraq or any hostile environment or any CP work to get my foot on the ladder, qualified and licensed cheers.

ry4alman

Full Registered User
1999-2007 c coy, patrols plt and recce plt

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Close Protection World mobile app

kevjenks

Hey guys ex jav and deltas got out last year
Just hopeing for tips and good advice as i wish i did this when i left the army and not waited a year

Mitch7350

Full Registered User
Hi all just about to get out just completed cp course with pheonix g4s hope your all well

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

RoyalWelch1

Full Registered User
RWF from 97 to 01 went to the AAC. Out now and looking to get into CP work but need to do the course and get my license first, any help or guidance would be great.

Top Bottom