Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Security cover for RST

Hi

The Pro Group request new SIA registered staff for a new project in Surrey starting this week. TPG require professional security operators that can cover an RST and must live within easy access to the Oxshott area. This is potentially a long term project and would suit those that are also willing to adapt and diversify along with other projects that we have.

Pay: £140.00 per day
Shift: 1900 - 0700
Paid : Every 2 weeks
Dress: Smart casuals. Chinos, Polo shirt, warm clothing

Please Contact: GP 07973360576

Last edited:

premier

Longterm Registered User
GP,

Presumably this is a self employed position,
no uniform as you say "smart casual. Chinos, Polo shirt, warm clothing"
So if your letting those daft or desperate enough to work self employed for £11.67/hr
To be paid monthly... Your setting the bar very low for your client,
I hope their expectations are not too high.

Regards

premier

The Pro Group have taken over this job since the client had a bad experience with the previous company getting ripped off by them. This job is generally an RST 9-12 hours a day however their is a protective surveillance and CP task within this that the guys are on a far higher rate. These additional jobs are pre determined they are not necessarily daily but adhoc. Unfortunately companies are undercutting each other which is driving the rate down. When this goes to salary next year wen are looking at 45000 plus 20 days holiday and pension, does not sound bad to me.

premier

Longterm Registered User
It's good to see you will pay the wages every 2 weeks, must of changed in the edit.
But is it a self employed position?
The bar is still very low, I hope for the clients sack you don't fill the position.

Regards

premier

Top Bottom