Security for home

Home is where the heart is, but it’s also a place where your valuables are. With thieves often targeting upscale neighborhoods, burglary is something that can affect anyone, anywhere. I am staying in a place which lacks security. So many thefts were reported last month. Although we have security guards, they don't seem to be of much use. We reported the matter to the high officials, but they too turned out to be helpless. Next week we are planning on going for a trip. We have planned it as a one week trip. But due to these thefts, I'm little scared to go for the trip. When I discussed this matter with one of my friends, they suggested hiring the services of a security company. While browsing online, I came across an article that talks about some security tips for your home. The article also describes the use of CCTV cameras. I found this article to be pretty useful. If you guys have any other tip regarding safety then it would be great if you could share it here. Thanks in advance.

DianneBrown,

Where in the world do you call home?
What is you occupation?
Did you randomly select the company that is linked in your post, Or do you have some affiliation with the company?

All of your answers will assist me to answer your queries..

What I have deduced is you live in a large house with a double door that has inadequate locks, a swimming pool and a manned guarding service in not the nicest area.....

If this is correct I'm sure we can provide you with some solutions or services.

Regards

premier

Last edited:
Hi Dianne,
CCTV Is great for Security, Especially when you are away from your home. With HD Cameras going up to 5mp they are very clear and work day and night even if its not a well lit area.Most cctv kits come with the ability to access your cameras if the system is connected to the internet via an app or a web browser. You can access your images anywhere in the world along as you have a internet connection. You can also set your cctv system up to work on mention sensors so they only record when there is movement in the area to save recording space on your DVR. Another great feature you can export the recorded files of the DVR on to a usb memory stick. Having the CCTV cameras visible will also act as a deterrent to possible intruders on to your property. if you would like any more information or advice on purchasing a system please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

Brad Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:
A good home security system should have a high-quality camera. The camera can be set up in the most ideal location of your home. With such a feature, you will be able to keep up with whatever is happening in your home. Whenever strangers approach or a suspicious vehicle is parked within your property, a quality camera should capture such details.

Hello guys! Thanks for the advice! Maybe you can help me? I am looking for a company which will be able to install fire detectors and alarms at my house. I travel a lot a bit worried about its security. It would be great if the system can notify me about some actions through an app or message. I am sure it is possible, but I thought that Ajax security systems do that. I have not called them yet, but I think I should. Anyway, if you share any of your experiences, I will be very thankful!

At home, everyone wants to feel safe, secure, and confident. The 11-piece Alarmhub alarm system is a must-have for any home. This home security system is composed of high-quality materials and is extremely simple to use. The Looki Alarmhub System ensures that you may leave your home with peace of mind, free of fear of burglary, wantonness, or theft.

I suggest you look forward to installing security cameras at home. Look for the brands. The ones that are popular. That'd do you good. Nowadays, people residing in high burglary rate neighbourhoods have installed security cameras.

Back