Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SECURITY MERCHANDISE grab Bags and other stocking fillers

ispy666

Full Registered User
Hi to all,

Could anyone direct me to the best deals on Grab bags and other fillers like torches and small Med kits..

It would be a bulk buy to GIVE to our students at the end of the CP course..

If anyone knows that would be cool (I have purchased from Black hawk and 5:11) but really these are too expensive as gifts.. I am not going cheap on my students but it is a freebie and just a thank you gift.

cavs

Full Registered User
Try military1st website-they have alot of the 'cheaper' pouches/bags etc

Prestige76

Longterm Registered User
Niton999 have their own branded products so if its on going orders it may be worth a phone call to try and get some discount off them.

P76

ispy666

Full Registered User
Thanks cavs, I will take a butchers at this site and let you know if i purchase (they may kindly send you a gift)))))))

Customloads

Super Moderator
We would be happy to offer these at a subsidised rate in exchange for having our contact details passed on with the bags, if not I am sure we can still offer the best range of goodies for you. :)

vensecure

Full Registered User
tractical clothing got some of army and naval store i'm looking to get some cheap black jackets that keep people warm

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Click the shop tab at the top of this page.

It will take you through to one of our kit suppliers and forum supporters.

Top if the range

CM

YorkProtection

Longterm Registered User
Ispy,

Have you thought about not offering kit that probably won't be used and instead bringing the price of the course down which would benefit everyone?

YP

Try G1098 its a Civvi store that sells stuff. The owner is MARK ex squaddie. Tell him Dave from Hythe has put you into him. He owes me one.

niallyan

Longterm Registered User
Had a look at the site, anyone got any experience with rush backpacks, have just totalled my second daypack (buy cheap buy twice, or buy three times it appears) the zippers have completely failed on both (mil tech ones) and need something that's hard wearing for civi work. Ta

Last edited:

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Have two rush packs, brilliant, carry a serious amount of gear!
Have a Maxpedition Falcon-II also, bit smaller and use it as a day bag, great piece of kit!

niallyan

Longterm Registered User
Sorry to ask again but does anyone have any experience with Wisport packs, especially the sparrow 20ltr? Can't find too many customer reviews online.

Try a new company run by ex 45 RM 'VULCAN DEFENCE LTD'. They supply good quality gear from several suppliers and wont rip you off.

Top Bottom