security services contract template required

Was on holiday for a while, feels good to be back :)

Does anybody know what important/ vital clauses i should have for the service level contract for locations such as bars/ office buildings/ colleges etc. Feeling very confused :S so any kind of help will be appreciated, i am aware though that different clauses will be suitable depending on location.

This is an excellent subject, with a lot of people who may be interested.

A question or 2 for the real pro's on this subject, is the use of someone elses contract 1. against a copyright of some sort, 2. has anyone come a cropper, legally from the use of a 'one size fits all' contract.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Hi all,

I came across this website last night and found a security services contract template they sell. It seems to be a good site but I have not had a chance to check it out properly so leave it to you to decide. It offers the template for £49.99 plus VAT.

[URL]http://www.contractstore.com/security-services-contract[/URL]

Let me know what you think?

I hope this helps others who may be starting out like myself.

Have a good day all,

Regards,

Paul

Hi all,

I came across this website last night and found a security services contract template they sell. It seems to be a good site but I have not had a chance to check it out properly so leave it to you to decide. It offers the template for £49.99 plus VAT.

[URL="http://www.contractstore.com/security-services-contract"][url]http://www.contractstore.com/security-services-contract[/URL][/URL]

Let me know what you think?

I hope this helps others who may be starting out like myself.

Have a good day all,

Regards,

Paul

Site seems really good. Have you ever used it yourself? If so would you mind maybe uploading so we can have a glance at it. It might have essential clauses which we might have missed out.

Cheers bud :)

hey i have just set up a security company i am really finding it dificult to draw up a security contract
any help has anyone got a template for a security contract which i can check out or even modify and use for my company

office@shsnw.co.uk

Not teaching you how to suck eggs, but you may also want to consider having a decent confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (nda) and possibly a non-competition agreement drawn up to cover your "assets".

I have a wee bit of experience starting up a security firm (did just that a few years back, then handed over operations to my mate once I decided my career interests laid "elsewhere" in the security industry) and learned early on to protect any jobs/clients that I had, because once the word got out I had started getting contracts, the wolves started "sniffing 'round the door" as they say.

NDA's discourage those who may jump ship from taking your profits with them.

And not to sound like I hate the world (I just hate the people who in habit it) but once you start making money, the dinner table fills up pretty quickly with guests who seem to think they are part of the family if you know what I mean.:mad:

Good luck to you and should need a decent NDA, let me know. I have one I lifted from one of the British 3-letter "risks" firms from a job I did for them a while back.:cool:

Grynch,

You think you can help me out with the documents you mentioned?

I will really appreciate Sir if you can send me this contract template.

Or Any one here who can help me. I am in need of a Security Service Contract template.

Not teaching you how to suck eggs, but you may also want to consider having a decent confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (nda) and possibly a non-competition agreement drawn up to cover your "assets".

I have a wee bit of experience starting up a security firm (did just that a few years back, then handed over operations to my mate once I decided my career interests laid "elsewhere" in the security industry) and learned early on to protect any jobs/clients that I had, because once the word got out I had started getting contracts, the wolves started "sniffing 'round the door" as they say.

NDA's discourage those who may jump ship from taking your profits with them.

And not to sound like I hate the world (I just hate the people who in habit it) but once you start making money, the dinner table fills up pretty quickly with guests who seem to think they are part of the family if you know what I mean.:mad:

Good luck to you and should need a decent NDA, let me know. I have one I lifted from one of the British 3-letter "risks" firms from a job I did for them a while back.:cool:

Any help or advice with South African security contracts will be much appreciatted.Been in the military&police and now currently working as a armed security officer for 10 years.Starting up a business.Thanks

Back