Seeking long-term opportunities

IanAngels

I am a newly qualified CPO with FPOS-I, currently living in Peterborough, UK; unfortunately I am currently in a full time lettings job, and seeking opportunities to leave that world behind, and embark in a full time career in Close Protection. I have my UTR, therefore I am happy to take on work as self employed, and I have the Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances.

Ideally I would like the opportunity to join an RST on a mid to long term basis (3 months minimum), however I would be interested in discussing any possible opportunities out there. I would be happy to relocate on a permanent basis for the right package, and if the opportunities are overseas then I would also consider them.

I am not ex-military, or police, however have had previously been a Prison Officer for over 3 years, as well as working in regulated environments in the social sector for over 10 years. I believe that my attitude and values, allow me to be as competent and professional as any of my colleagues that have military experience. Once working actively in the field, I have a commitment to CPD, with training being my primary investment.

If you have room on your team for a CPO who delivers services built on the core values of pride, passion, integrity, respect, and courage; and truly believes that satisfaction comes from making a difference, then please to message me privately for contact details.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Regards, Ian