Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Self-Employed Surveillance Operatives/Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proactive Intelligence

Full Registered User
We are currently experiencing and increased number of enquiries frrom clients which require the conducting of surveillance and would like to hear from any self employed operatives to conduct surveillance on our behalf on an agency basis.

We will require the details of operatives both in the UK and internationally.

If you or a colleague would be interested in future prospects we will require details of your prior training, experience and abiliites with regard to whether you are able to undertake static, mobile (Car or Motorcycle), electronic, Rural etc surveillance single crewed or as part of a team.

Obviously we will also require details of fees sought in relation to travel time to and from plot, expenses, VAT if registered etc etc.

We appreciate that CV's may not be everyones forte so will be happy to accept past client testimonials, recommendations or examples of past work and instructions and will assist in compiling a CV for those who require it.

To discuss this further please email in the first instance to mail (AT) proactiveintelligence.co.uk or see our website (which is currently being updated) UK Process Server Enquiry Agent Private Investigator | 08008 818 313 Proactive Intelligence Ltd.

Many Thanks

Daniel Davies
Managing Director
Proactive Intelligence Ltd
P.O. Box 562 | Weston-Super-Mare | BS23 9HB
DX 8408 Weston-Super-Mare

Last edited by a moderator:

Proactive Intelligence

Full Registered User
Having just read through some of the other posts on the subject I feel there are a few things that should be made clear.

Proactive Intelligence are not and never will be a max profit minimum outlay operation.

We are not only interested in the operatives that can provide the lowest quotes for supplying their experience and expertise for us to make the most profit, and instead would prefer to pay a "reasonable" (for both parties) fee for quality results.

We would also like going forward input from our surveillance operatives on what they want with regard to pay, benefits, equipment, training and opportunities and we will not in any case be paying under £14ph!??? as seen in another area of the site.

Replies will be welcomed from both inexperienced and experienced operatives.

Proactive Intelligence

Full Registered User
I would like to say thank you for all the replies that we have received so far to the above post and that I have been impressed by the attitudes shown by those who have emailed and PM'd.

I will get round to replying to all of you individually early in the new year but we are using the quieter period over Christmas to finalise a large advertising and marketing campaign to begin 2009 with.

Proactive Intelligence

Full Registered User
Hi All,

I would just like thank everyone who has shown interest in the above post but at the same time feel it necessary to make a polite request.

Over the past few days I have received a large number of calls from interested parties who have forwarded their CV and wish to follow up on the progress of applications or secure work.

Whilst I appreciate that we are in the midst of a credit crisis/ recession and that work, especially for the self employed in any field, is hard to come by at the moment, but as mentioned in my previous post I do not currently have the time to speak to every applicant individually about their application and any progress made with it.

I will in due course be following up on the CV's submitted and interest shown but am still finalising our advertising and marketing strategy for the coming year which is obviously the grounding to progress we have planned for the year and this is taking up any available time at the moment.

As mentioned I will reply to everyone who has forwarded their details in due course but please be patient.

Many thanks

Daniel

silverback

Longterm Registered User
i see you have quite a lot of other work going on also from what i have seen on another board that i use (BAG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom