Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shift South Manchester Saturday

silent

Longterm Registered User
I have a new client asking for late notice cover tomorrow night in South Manchester. Pay rate is £10+ p/h tbc but minimum I pay is £10. Payable within seven days on a self employed basis.
Must have decent van / welfare and a sound dog. Site has not been assessed so prepare for a hardship and it can only be better.
Email me at handlers@k9servicesuk.com with your availability, or text to 07832517213 cheers.

silent

Longterm Registered User
Shift now filled all. Rate agreed with client at £11 hopefully on a long term basis. If you have the odd evening free and want any adhoc shifts then please let me know as this is the eighth week running I have been asked to fill last minute shifts. I have had to turn work away recently at £10+ p/h as I didn't have anyone to fill them. Please pass this on to any other decent handlers you know. Min rate is always £10+, must have SIA license, hold or be willing to work towards a recognised handling qualification, decent dog of generally accepted security breed and a decent van / estate with welfare. The sites I have been covering have been exposed to the elements, often with very little in the way of home comforts. Contact email is handlers@k9servicesuk.com and depending on the client / site terms of payment vary from 7 days to 30 days

Top Bottom