Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Silent text, Silent phone ???

themountainmist

Full Registered User
Hi just wondering if anyone has used the app silent phone or silent text. Any one that has it or has used it do you rate it ?

jjf

Full Registered User
Hi;

I have used it and so has my company. Personally I find it simple to download, register and use. From a security perspective, again it is very good as the only information kept on their servers is your username, nothing else. We have supplied a number of similar solutions to clients in the past and we have found this to match, if not better some of the other solutions available. From a cost perspective, you will not find a solution such as this at this price.

If you have any further questions, PM me, happy to assist.

HEATAndy

Full Registered User
Silent phone and text are very good, you will need a BGAN to use this in an area that does not have 3g or 4g, I have a 10% discount code if you PM me you can have it. Best feature is the location service, I use it for checking in with the office on my scheduled reporting times, they can bring up Google maps on the app and it puts a pin in the location I sent from so they know its in approx. the right place.

tazape

Longterm Registered User
I've been using a Swiss app called threema - end to end encryption etc. found it easy to use and secure.

Top Bottom