Soaking Gummy Bears In Alcohol

You never know, they may actually try drinking alcohol out of a class sitting at a table when they get older.

Only trouble with that is that older people who drink alcohol out of glasses sat at tables tend to fall over when they stand up at the end of the night lol

Faith is like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there.
That's blind faith.
I hold faith in my right fist and doubt in my heart when it comes to working the doors.

This reminds me of what we used to do on tour. get a massive bag of haribos and throw them in a bucket of water for a week. They then turned out to be like the massive colar bottle sweets you get. Wondered why no one has come up with lacing sweets before now. Seen drugs in lollipops before. that was a good one.

The parents should be letting their children drink at home. They will eventually and its better that they experiment with alchohol in a controlled enviroment then in a park at 3AM

I always soak my nuts in rum and a little salt around christmas.
I know it's a little early, but it's best to get them in early.
If you leave them in the rum for a decent time, you'll find your nuts swell to immense proportions.
Not being a lover of nuts myself, even my own pre soaked ones,
I can't vouch for the taste, but I've been told on numerous occasions that my rum soaked salty nuts are the largest and tastiest they've ever tasted.

I'm a very happily married man.
And I'm sticking to that story, your honor.

But it does give me such pleasure when someone tastes and relishes my nuts.

Last edited:
Back