Speedy Weight Loss

I appreciate this is a little late but maybe it'll help someone else..
"Granade Thermo Detonator" works a treat, I have used it as have people I know with excellent results, I lost over a stone in 3 weeks and had bags of energy to train day and night. It suppresses your appetite which lets you eat as and when you want to but doesn't leave you feeling run down, more so the opposite.
I wont waffle on about it so google it, the reviews speak for themselves, it really is the best metabolizer + energiser out there !!

I appreciate this is a little late but maybe it'll help someone else..
"Granade Thermo Detonator" works a treat, I have used it as have people I know with excellent results, I lost over a stone in 3 weeks and had bags of energy to train day and night. It suppresses your appetite which lets you eat as and when you want to but doesn't leave you feeling run down, more so the opposite.
I wont waffle on about it so google it, the reviews speak for themselves, it really is the best metabolizer + energiser out there !!

Sure.. 40 quid.. for what ??

Green Tea: 500mg --------> easy and cheap to get
Bitter Orange Peel: 420mg -------->(No need to explain where you can get some orange peel)
Caffeine: 225mg } sure.. Couple of double espressos or the very cheap tesco caffeine tablets)
Green Coffee: 10mg} --------> Very cheap tesco caffeine tablets)

Cayenne: 200mg --------> (That's just red hot chili pepers)

Phenylalanine: 25mg ( L-phenylalanine is found in most foods that contain protein such as beef, poultry, pork, fish, milk, yogurt, eggs, cheese, soy products (including soy protein isolate, soybean flour, and tofu), and certain nuts and seeds. The artificial sweetener aspartame is also high in phenylalanine. )

I am not sure you know but there's that cheap flavorless pure soy proteins,, It does not taste great but it's pure ..not contaminated with any other chemicals.. tones of phenylalanine there :)

Last edited:
Detox & Diet

Whenever you do a diet you should detox before hand so that you benefit from doing the diet. I have done both the Clean9 (Detox) and Nutri-Lean (Diet) losing 14lbs in 3 weeks of which 7lbs was in the first two days. To be honest I didnt do enough excerise that I would of liked to do so I am sure I could of lost more weight.

Detox: https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/shop/shopping.do?task=viewProductDetail&itemCode=700

Diet: https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/shop/shopping.do?task=viewProductDetail&itemCode=296

All the products come with a 60 day money back guarantee. (even if empty containers)

Please have a read up on the products and anyone interested in trying this let me know and I can give a 15% discount on all products & free shipping.

Diet/ exercise is the only way, you say exercise is difficult because of injury then sort your diet out first, oats and nuts n berries for brekkie then whole wheat pasta/ bread, tuna salad and a proper dinner with lean meat, chicken, turkey, and plenty of veg. Also go gym or get a bench and dumbells, you can do plenty with that kit that dosent put stress on your knee joints and top up with protien shakes. Good luck

At morning : 1 liter of juice (Pineaple, carrot, aple, mango, orange, papaya, all you can find,...just change some fruit everyday).
Wait some 2 hours or more, train.
Midday : muesli made from chopped nuts, dried fruit, and grains, milks and 2 bananas on mixer, eat/drink it slowly.
Supper: normal eating but low quantity!
Night: girlfriend excercice!
I loosed 10 kilos in 2 month, but at night I was eating pizza and drinking...!

Enjoy!

Don't know the quickest way to lose weight but I have managed to go from 16st 1 to 14st 12 in just under 2 months by simply watching what I eat and portion control oh and lots of water,seems to have worked with some phys on the way. Good Luck
sig.jpg

Diet and/or swimming.Both are good.Swimming is the best cardio / calorie burning exercise out there and there is little to no impact on joints.No doubt a relaxing form of exercise means weight lost by swimming is fun too!

If you are unable to move then you can't exercise. A friend has just started T6s. Got them off someone on Facebook , a slimming pill. 3 days in 5lbs lost. Reckon people are losing upto 2 stone in a month. £25 for a months supply. 1 a day half hour after breakfast and drink 4 pints if water through the day. Don't know what's in them or how they work but they do. Wouldn't use them myself as I train etc but just putting it out there.

The best and safest way that I know is to have regular exercises and at the same time having a healthy diet. Just cut out on too much calories and carbohydrates. Eat more fruits and vegetables.

A speedy weight loss could mean a complete discipline on your diet and exercises goals. In my case, I only do my regular walking. I make it sure that I cut on too much sugar, eat more fruits, vegetables and protein.

Just to weigh in (no pun intended) with my experiences. I had a long time of inactivity, based around mainly being a nights only manager in an office job. I started Brazilian Jujitsu in April, didn't really change my diet which wasn't great but certainly wasn't "bad", and was at about 185-190 in December.

Seriously, just cut down on the beer, and train. Its really that simple.

Back