Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS227

Full Registered User
I´d just like to introduce myself to the forum members.

I´m a private contractor working in Scandinavia/Europe. I´ve been in surveillance / private investigation for a little over three years now.

I´m currently on hiatus because of an accident which involves my back. Hoping to get out and about pretty soon.

Thanks for reading, hope to both contribute and learn. Also looking forward to getting to know people with similar interests.

SS227

SS227

Full Registered User
Hi CM, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I use google quite often and thought I´d try to find a home away from home concerning surveillance/security. So after several bogus forums, I came to Close Protection World.

Again, thanks for the welcome CM.

SS227

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Glad to have you on board!

Are you from Denmark/Sweden...the only reason i ask is that once a upon a time a girl from Sweden showed me a few tricks when me and a couple of lads went up to copenhagen on leave and ever since then scandinavian girls facinate me! LOL

SS227

Full Registered User
I base my business out of Oslo, Norway. But I´m quite often on visits to both Sweden and Denmark. I also visit Germany rather frequently as well.

Scandinavian girls are fun I suppose. Not really my type.

SS227

Balder

Full Registered User
Hi SS227
Im former British Army and CP trained, grateful for job contacts
I also live in Oslo

Top Bottom