stuff you helped yourself too..

on31ll

Full Registered User
just wondering what you guys in all forces and jobs have helped yourself to in the past some people call them souvenirs some just call them freebies !! i hear storys all the time about what people have borrowed.

just wondering.

just wondering what you guys in all forces and jobs have helped yourself to in the past some people call them souvenirs some just call them freebies !! i hear storys all the time about what people have borrowed.

just wondering.
And some of us call it theft.... I have a chum on SIB and a cousin with GMP CID who would both like a little chat.........

Not quite more a nice pair of everyday army greens and one of those lovely thick jumpers for cold days, they can have em back if they like but they are covered in green paint....... and possibly best not to mention my UN bodyarmour that came via a mate in Kabul then, or the really nice maglite that came courtesy of RAF police, complete with belt holder, no? ok yes thats all just not true

Thread starter isn't Gordon Brown looking for extra gear for afghanistan is it by any chance
pmsl....

Now if any of you, the great voting public, have any bits ofkit, cluttering up you lofts, please return them to your nearst SIB office.... They will gladly take it all off your hands.... ;)

Actually and please don't ask me how i know this but it is true, theres a website run by gay guys who buy USED mil kit, i don't even want to think why but they do, and they pay top dollar for it..... yes its american!!!! Gay men want your old kit......... 'sudden mad rush for people's garage and kit bag to find owt worth flogging to gay men'

Actually and please don't ask me how i know this but it is true, theres a website run by gay guys who buy USED mil kit, i don't even want to think why but they do, and they pay top dollar for it..... yes its american!!!! Gay men want your old kit......... 'sudden mad rush for people's garage and kit bag to find owt worth flogging to gay men'
EEK!!!:eek::eek:

Yeah they just like it used and dirty, believe really knackered old boots are quite a favourite, look i just know ok, it was brought to my attention a few years back is all

ok so i guess wrong question to ask since everyone is a lil up tight about that stuff !! think charlie85 has the best reply !! hope he enjoys the toilet !!

Got all my reservist kit, They can have it!!! Reckon the combats wouldn't fit now anyway, my "racing snake" days have gone!!
Strange how everthing shrinks isn't it... Even my webbing appears to have shrunk somewhat...

I've still got all sorts of gear left over, but then I did have to buy mine!!!:mad:
Bloody rankers and there free kit!!

just wondering.

Where do you think all the fleet went?

Me & P.O Pertwee made a killing on the scrap market..

Back