Surveillance in rural county's

bwalker7131

First ever post so please be kind!

So I am a serving soldier heading towards the end of my 22 years, I attended an open day hosted by The Surveillance Group a few years ago while thinking about signing off. Never did in the end but seemed a interesting and expanding market (this was 2012).

So I have few questions that I hope my be answered in this environment,

1. The Industry seemed booming in 2012, is this still the case?

2. Most of work seemed to be in urban areas, is this the case. Would you find jobs in rural areas..... say Cornwall/Devon for example.

3. And finally whats the average age of operators and would 40/41 be considered to late to make a move.

Any information most welcome

Thanks

First ever post so please be kind!

So I am a serving soldier heading towards the end of my 22 years, I attended an open day hosted by The Surveillance Group a few years ago while thinking about signing off. Never did in the end but seemed a interesting and expanding market (this was 2012).

So I have few questions that I hope my be answered in this environment,

1. The Industry seemed booming in 2012, is this still the case?

2. Most of work seemed to be in urban areas, is this the case. Would you find jobs in rural areas..... say Cornwall/Devon for example.

3. And finally whats the average age of operators and would 40/41 be considered to late to make a move.

Any information most welcome

Thanks

bwalker7131,

Welcome on board pal,

Try ISS based on Harrogate or
CTR based in Great Yarmouth

Regards

premier

If you give our office a call, you will be given an honest and open answer...

Peter @ ISS Training Ltd (based in North Yorkshire - the largest county in the UK and the most rural next to Cumbria) :eek:)

If you give our office a call, you will be given an honest and open answer...

Peter @ ISS Training Ltd (based in North Yorkshire - the largest county in the UK and the most rural next to Cumbria) :eek:)

Thanks for the heads up, I still have a bit of time left to serve Queen and Country but good advice.

Thanks

Back