Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Surveillance operatives

TeddyFox

Full Registered User
Hi all

I am looking to build on a small network of trusted and experienced freelance surveillance operatives throughout England for adhoc work.

Eligible operatives will have attended a reputable surveillance course with ISS, TSG, Ronin etc, or have police/military training and experience.

Ideally, operatives will have their own equipment, transport etc, however can be provided where necessary - suitable for evidence capture to be used in court, etc.

Personal recommendations also requested!

Please PM me with your details, experience, qualifications, daily rates, etc.

Thanks

TF

rhea

Longterm Registered User
Hi TeddyFox,

Do you actually have work available or is this just a networking exercise?:)

Robby

Full Registered User
Hi mate.
Just new to this.site not sure how to pm but I would be interested. TSG was the company I did my course with.

Rob

mickmarley

I am thinking about getting into the game just sent away to attend TSG open day to get a feel for the market.
I am ex COP and Recce platoon 19 yrs served been out for 9 and worked in HSE Oil & Gas.
If I get a good vibe from TSG then I will take the leap and do the relevant courses.

Surveillance is used by governments for intelligence gathering, the prevention of crime, the protection of a process, person, group or object, or for the investigation of crime. It is also used by criminal organizations to plan and commit crimes such as robbery and kidnapping, by businesses to gather intelligence, and by private investigators.

Lionel1234

Full Registered User
Hi all

I am looking to build on a small network of trusted and experienced freelance surveillance operatives throughout England for adhoc work.

Eligible operatives will have attended a reputable surveillance course with ISS, TSG, Ronin etc, or have police/military training and experience.

Ideally, operatives will have their own equipment, transport etc, however can be provided where necessary - suitable for evidence capture to be used in court, etc.

Personal recommendations also requested!

Please PM me with your details, experience, qualifications, daily rates, etc.

Thanks

TF
Hi i have 25 years experience as a surveillance operative working all over the uk & live in Manchester & have all relevant kit .

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
Surveillance is used by governments for intelligence gathering, the prevention of crime, the protection of a process, person, group or object, or for the investigation of crime. It is also used by criminal organizations to plan and commit crimes such as robbery and kidnapping, by businesses to gather intelligence, and by private investigators.
Thanks for the clarification, I'm sure we were all a bit woolly on that - what's your point?

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Someones been to dickipedia

Top Bottom