Surveillance Training Courses in the UK?

hi

we run no nonsence traing courses for surveillance, i would be happy to go through the information with you, contact me on ************

look forward to heariung from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Surveillance Training Provider

Hi There,

Pretty much the same message as alot of others sent. Just come to the end of my 22 years service, Successfully completed my CP course last year and then did a VIP Protection driving course after, Now looking at doing a Surveillance course, If anyone has any knowledge of a high calibre company running this training i'd be very appreciated if you could just give me some details.

Many Thanks.

Well it won't be his observation skills he is looking to impart since "Lee" started this thread over 3 years ago

I have several years expierience doing surveillance in the Military, however I have just completed the LVL 4 Surveillance course with LAWSON ASSOSIATES. Great course, very Proffessional and great value for money. They also took into consideration my previous military experience qualifications and courses such as Police Advanced Driving Course (PADC). Highly recommended.

I have several years expierience doing surveillance in the Military, however I have just completed the LVL 4 Surveillance course with LAWSON ASSOSIATES. Great course, very Proffessional and great value for money. They also took into consideration my previous military experience qualifications and courses such as Police Advanced Driving Course (PADC). Highly recommended.

Hello Peter, your post on CME is interesting but as you may or may not know, NO one casn reply to that as it is in an employment forum. Are you offering your services for CME or looking for operatives who can supply a CME service to you mate?

I have just completed and passed a First Aid & Risk Assessment course at AGE121 and they basically outlined a few things that come in handy for Security. Maybe it would be useful giving them a call. I'm not sure who you should ask for, but maybe one of the guys who arranged my training can help. Thanks

Back