Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm digging out the link as I type.
Sorry for delay, here's the link : http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=nw20070807121804844C683250

dave s

Trust Shambo to give us the scoops ;)

Cant wait to see the link actually and get further details.

LEIGH B

well done shambo
I think the police must be putting the jig saw together at long last.
keep up the good work.

anne s

while the rest of us have merely been watching them since early may
kate looks ashamed and gerry looks just as hardfaced as usual

dolly k

ok shambo eat humble pie, you said people dont get deleted by yahoo for nothing...now honey didit happen to you...welcome back xx

toietmoi

OK.. why don't you look for the "link" first and then ask your question!

Shambo, I am afraid there is a question mark on your credibility.
Dig deep...

karen h

crikey..dont know why the police didnt ask you..instead of all that mucking around. it must be fabulous being you!!

ANTHONY W

I am sure they have been under suspicion from day 1 as in most of these cases its always close family who are the no 1 suspects. I hope the parents have nothing to do with it though. I cannot believe they have - who could go through this whole saga pretending. Nobody is that good an actor/actress. I am sure they love their daughter more than anything. Unfortunately they left her in a vulnerable position which I totally disagree with but they love her all the same I am sure and just want her back. The evil person that took her is the one that we have to focus on. I am worried about this guy that is implicated in the swiss little girls disappearance. I feel this is very worrying.

mama

you'd have thought something would have showed up by now to give the McCanns a bit of hope and to stop this WITCH HUNT

Rachel H

Wouldn't surprise me!! The police have come across as very reticent and watchful during this whole affair, as if they are waiting for a moment that will evidence their suspicions.

Top Bottom