while the rest of us have merely been watching them since early may
kate looks ashamed and gerry looks just as hardfaced as usual

ok shambo eat humble pie, you said people dont get deleted by yahoo for nothing...now honey didit happen to you...welcome back xx

OK.. why don't you look for the "link" first and then ask your question!

Shambo, I am afraid there is a question mark on your credibility.
Dig deep...

I am sure they have been under suspicion from day 1 as in most of these cases its always close family who are the no 1 suspects. I hope the parents have nothing to do with it though. I cannot believe they have - who could go through this whole saga pretending. Nobody is that good an actor/actress. I am sure they love their daughter more than anything. Unfortunately they left her in a vulnerable position which I totally disagree with but they love her all the same I am sure and just want her back. The evil person that took her is the one that we have to focus on. I am worried about this guy that is implicated in the swiss little girls disappearance. I feel this is very worrying.

you'd have thought something would have showed up by now to give the McCanns a bit of hope and to stop this WITCH HUNT

Wouldn't surprise me!! The police have come across as very reticent and watchful during this whole affair, as if they are waiting for a moment that will evidence their suspicions.

Back