Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The boxing ring!

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Right you lot!

To much arguing going on around here.....i blame the Para's and the DS myself!! :D

If you want to vent your anger then do it in here.

If you have an argument then bring it in here but don't let it spill out into the other forum's.

That said if you don't like whats going on in here then don't look!

annie

Full Registered User
Yes we know... thanks for sharing that titbit over breakfast Harry, i struggle to eat a cooked breakfast these days as i still here that voice ringing in my ears ' aye up love i wear gold spandex for fancy dress parties and think i am Goldmember'. Lildev is also afflicted poor girl, and nomad left the country in shock.

Hmmmm I personally think there should be 2 seperate argument areas! A boxing/milling ring for the lads is fine!! But for the wimmen surely there should be a wrestling pool full of jello or swarfega ? ;-)~

annie

Full Registered User
Hmmmm I personally think there should be 2 seperate argument areas! A boxing/milling ring for the lads is fine!! But for the wimmen surely there should be a wrestling pool full of jello or swarfega ? ;-)~
Sexual equality just past you by didn't it eh? Just sailed on past with the crew all waving at you haha

Equality WWMT, how about the men wrestle in jelly and mud eh?:)

buzz

Longterm Registered User
What a great idea, i have sent sutty and cpoman1 the link so they can continue the argument :cool:

Oh dear...

Maybe this should be the smutty comments and sexual tension sub forum...
Think you may need to rename it CM... lol

How about - Erotica gone definitely wrong!!

annie

Full Registered User
I'd like to pick a fight but i feel i shouldn't, and should retain my integrity and impartiality haha:eek:

M

Marcus - Morrigan

Well i think its a bloody stupid idea and i cant believe what this site is turning into!! Its pathetic!!

Are we or are we not supposed to be professionals in a tight knit industry??..encouraging this kind of thing is not the way forward at all and can only lead to problems!!

morrigan

Well that went down like a wet balloon!!! Cant even pick a fight in the boxing ring!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kate

You want a fight Mr Morrigan, well lets have it then pal.........no hair pulling tho.....oh no wait your thinning out anyway!!!!! Oh yes she did, she made it personal!!!!! Come on, give it your best shot!

M

Marcus - Morrigan

Are we talking full contact May Thai or sissy stuff like name calling here? coz if its the former my mate is shithot and he will do you!!! and if its the latter your ass looks fat in those jeans.:mad:

**BTW**

My previous post on here was a joke guys!!!! :rolleyes:

ha ha :)

morrigan

K

kate

My ass looks fat.....oh too far Marcus....too far.......sleep with one eye open, you will come home one day to find a severed jelly baby head in your bed....I'll do it too!!!!!:mad:

Oh and my mates bigger than your mate! :D

Top Bottom