Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The boxing ring!

M

Marcus - Morrigan

Right...... back of the bike shed at break Katie ....... and bring some bandages!!!!

morrigan

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
I only have the first edition but i hear its been updated with easy turn wipe clean pages.
And your arse does look big in them jeans!
Fight fight fight!

charlie85

Longterm Registered User
Oh they're jeans!! I thought denim marquees had become all the rage for weddings!!;)

Nomad

Longterm Registered User
Those jeans are not just big, they have their own bloody postcode too :p

M

Marcus - Morrigan

I was there Kate..... all Ninjad up...... saw you looking scared and thought i would go pick on someone less vulnerable and with better fitting jeans!!!;)

morrigan

K

kate

I was there Kate..... all Ninjad up...... saw you looking scared and thought i would go pick on someone less vulnerable and with better fitting jeans!!!;)

morrigan
Oh that was you was it, i didn't see ninja tho, u were that padded up i thought it was the StayPuft Marshmallow Man!!!!

karlmul

bang left hook, bang right upper cunt, bang right straight, ohhhhh bollocks to it BANNGGGGGGGGGG 7.62 to the chest

fbg

eh guys, we dont hit any one unless we are getting paid to.

men always want to give it away for free.

fbg

All gone quiet on the spandex, just as well really....its for puffs......I reckon it should be naked wrestling, the same way as you have a naked bar or naked pool........just my take on it :)

KingLeonidas

Longterm Registered User
where's the "smack-smack-smack" of a jump rope hitting the mat,
the smell of stale sweat, and the rumble of guys pounding on heavy bags???

the world's getting a bit soft ;-)
Hahahaha!

KL

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Brilliant idea, right everyone else a cnut except me. Awww dammit maybe I got that the wrong way round ;) Anyhow that crow flying over head is white, wanna fight about it? I don't have spandex so it will have to be nude but the winner buys the drinks!!!

:)

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
where's the "smack-smack-smack" of a jump rope hitting the mat,
the smell of stale sweat, and the rumble of guys pounding on heavy bags???

the world's getting a bit soft ;-)
Hahahaha!

KL
Is it Rocky 2 or 3 when he runs along the beach with Apollo in that cropped shirt and shorts lol? Jez why am I even thinking about that lol, anyway back to my lane, thinking about my nurses ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom