The Girls Room

fbg

Security Directors
Hey ladies we have our very own room in ask an expert so as well as any advice we can pass around or feel free to ask me we can also exchange views on whats its like to be a female in this industry, blow off steam or even have a whos got the best male butt.

FBG

Cumon' now ladies.... let's keep the use of this site imited to professional discussions...

- please ristrict your comments to who's got the cutest butt !!!

Hiya, dont mean to be rude, but a girls only room??? Posts on this forum are for either gender why seperate the sexes.. isnt it hard enough without a battle of the sexes going on lol
Just an opinion.

Hi fbg, glad somethink for us girls about time, as for seeing a nice butt, there was a policemen outside nightclub i was on at weekend worth a second look haha.

Hi I dont think segregating the sexes is a good idea, cant it just be posted on main forum. Isnt being a CPO all about blending in, and working as a team... not standing out...
Just my personal opinion

Hi Fbg, Did A Nightclub Door Last Week Inside Just Opened Week Before Lass Running Music Side Of It, Sia Badged, But Not With My Firm That Runs That Door, Told My Head Doorman She Was Yet Again Letting Two Lasses Back In After I Had Taken Them Out, That Night I Had Taken Out 1-lad 8-lasses She Let Them All Back In, (not Happy) But Mad About Last Two, As I Was Taken 1 Out She Went For Me With Her Shoes Got Her With Only One Hand Keeping Shoes Away With Other Next Her Mate Jump My Back Got Both Out No Back Up Couldnt Get To Radio, Let Back In As Told They Not To Drunk And I Was To Heavy Handed, Nightclubs A Joke When You Cant Do Your Job And People Like Her Dont Care Whos In As Long As They Drink,security Firm Should Run Venue Security ,not Stand Outside With Fag In Hand Wont To Be,s That Didnt See The Fight, No One Thing I Not Work There Again Told Firm And Other Door Lasses Not To, Let Her Do It From The Inside See How Many Fags She Has In A Night Then, Soz But So Mad, But Feel Abit Better Now.

i think its a great idea it will be a laugh and another networkin tool for those who dont utilize the chat room

Right i am going to rant now and it isn't meant to be offensive in any way to anyone but it's really been bugging me the last few days now, so i shall get it off my chest and just say it, again, no offence aimed at anyone.

We have spoken about how women are often treated diffrently and i also take on board those ppl who think there should be no segregation here, but sadly and i mean that from bottom of my heart and my feelings certainly go out to families and friends involved 4 people died last week, now i know one was the first woman to die in afghanistan and thats truly awful, but she was a soldier doing a job she loved just like the 3 men. She didn't want special treatment she wanted to just do her job like they did.

So all of this media attention constantly telling us about how she was first woman to die, is really very harsh upon her. She wouldn't have wanted to be singled out in death as she didn't in life, and that is the kind of thing that makes us stand out, and makes us diffrent. It will always be the same no matter what because the media will always do this to us women.

If we are prepared to do the job, take the risks, and get on with it in life then give us the dignity in death that matches what we were in life.

My heart goes out to all 4 their families and friends but 4 people died that day not just one woman, and it seems very much like those 3 men have been swept under the carpet by the media. All lives are precious and they all mean something to someone, as did she.

I am always in awe at what the military have to deal with and i am not having a go at all about that, just the fact the media instantly start saying women shouldnt be out there and should be brought back.

We fought damned hard to get there in the first place, why the hell should they drag them home because one poor woman died, what about the 100+ men do they not count at all.

It makes a mockery of all those men who have died when they single out this woman, who wouldn't have even wanted to be treated like this anyway

Hi Gals

Am contemplating hard about becoming a CPO, any advice? Where did you train? Were you military or civvy? Its doing my head in....! So many companies that say they are the best! Been to Nemesis open day, pretty good, and have been in contact with Ronin concepts in Hereford...anyone do their training with either of these companies? Let me know, I'd be grateful for any advice...

I agree with your post Annie! There were four soldiers who died on that unfortunate day, just as many have fallen before them doing their job, and a fine one at that.

A fuss is being made about it, which the female soldier I expect would not have wanted, she was doing her job, and working alongside her collegues.

Lets not forget all of those soldiers, and private operators (male and female, who often get forgotten) who have fallen before them, both men and women not just particulalry in this war but the previous ones too, or all the work that they have achieved, sadly loosing their lives in the process.

Unforutantely its the way the media cover the news, they always have the ability to make exagerate and blow things out of proportion. If it is a way to make them some money then they will run the story.

Last edited:
Annie,

I agree. If we want equality them that should apply to those sodiers killed in action. You can understand why many men don't want women in the front line when they are treated diffeently.

thanks for saying what many are thinking

Hi All
Was just wondering if you could help me, I am trying to find some work and generally get my foot on the ladder for some experience. Could anyone give me any advice please?
Thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn, just wondering how you are getting on after seeing your post, I am not on here often but find myself on an assignment with a bit of time to catch up with things, one includes reading up on what is happening on the out side world!!

I will presume that you have your CP licence and I will give you the same advise that I have given other trainees who have come through the system. The industry is sturated with operatives since licensing was introduced so there are more people than assignments therefore take the opportunities to do event work which will be plentiful at this time of year, don't stick your nose in the air at the idea, they are great for networking, refreshing soft core skills and keeping active. Whilst it is not always the best paid option it helps to build your experience and CV content. I have made some great contacts over the years through AGM's and events plus, I have been given many opportunities to work with some very good teams.

It doesn't happen over night, but stick with it gal and it will come. Maybe put another post up stating specifically what you are experience in, and looking for, maybe go along to the forum meeting in November and get your face known. If you want to know anything specific please send me a message and I will help if I can.

Good luck

Cumon' now ladies.... let's keep the use of this site imited to professional discussions...

- please ristrict your comments to who's got the cutest butt !!!

Aaaaaaaw you're restricting us to just cute butts.....what about other body parts.....spoilsport....:p

Hey ladies we have our very own room in ask an expert so as well as any advice we can pass around or feel free to ask me we can also exchange views on whats its like to be a female in this industry, blow off steam or even have a whos got the best male butt.

FBG

Minden I can assure you of that, Annie can verify lol....

Back