care-less

She works at the club I frequent and we talk occasionally. The night before I told her about a number I got, then last night I got another number then I just briefly mentioned it to her with a grin when I went past her. But when I was standing outside the club with my mates she was like mocking me loudly when all her colleagues were around, like 'where's ur girlfriend?' 'thought you pulled tonight?' there were some other ppl around as well
shite, do u think that affects my rep within the club? as in am i going to be the butt of ppl's jokes for some time?
So how should I deal with it?

aaah she's having a laugh that's all...rise above it...she might even fancy you and is mocking you as a way to get your attention...take no mind hun, she's just playing with you....

Is this really a problem? that a door supervisor is passing the odd cheeky remark to you as you walk past? and it's only because you went up to her in the first place and tried to look clever?
i think it's what is commonly known as "life".
Get over it mate - life's too short.

Sorry to sound harsh, but I think if you read through a few articles on here - you'll find that people have either more pressing issues - or are genuinely after help with a matter....

but it's not an Agony Aunt page....

Good luck with the ladies mate.

DS.

Sit down, cry like a baby, chuck your toys around and have a hissy fit infront of everyone...........it works for kids so why not you!

Grow up mate how old are you!? 10!?

Failing that just ask her out!

When I mean out, I mean for a beer and date type out not out the front for fisty cuffs!

She works at the club I frequent and we talk occasionally. The night before I told her about a number I got, then last night I got another number then I just briefly mentioned it to her with a grin when I went past her. But when I was standing outside the club with my mates she was like mocking me loudly when all her colleagues were around, like 'where's ur girlfriend?' 'thought you pulled tonight?' there were some other ppl around as well
shite, do u think that affects my rep within the club? as in am i going to be the butt of ppl's jokes for some time?
So how should I deal with it?

I think you should not go back into a nightclub til you turn 18 mate :D

"she has put some nouns together to illicit a prescribed response"

Sticks and Stones etc...

If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen get out.

care-less did u actually join this site to ask this question as its ur first post!!

did u actually search the net for a forum to ask DS (thats DOOR SUPERVISORS) ur question?

thats quiet alot of effort for summit ur mates would told u is no big deal..

try writing to the sun mate not a forum where guys and girls are looking for help with more pressing threads dont waste our time

Mmm maybe start an Agony Aunt Forum....for security operators or one just for DS. ;)

Oh dear what is this coming too, jesus what a dilema over a few telephone numbers and a bit of fun banter amongst collegues.

Lol its probably a complete piss take, is it really worth answering such a question, if you have to ask for help with that dilema what are you going to be like when shit hits the fan in the club... oh I know, post your question from your mobile phone to the forum and wait for an answer! lol

Mmm maybe start an Agony Aunt Forum....for security operators or one just for DS. ;)

Oh dear what is this coming too, jesus what a dilema over a few telephone numbers and a bit of fun banter amongst collegues.

Lol its probably a complete piss take, is it really worth answering such a question, if you have to ask for help with that dilema what are you going to be like when shit hits the fan in the club... oh I know, post your question from your mobile phone to the forum and wait for an answer! lol

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CPW!

I'll make the quick appology for this thread....to make up for you coming across this post and then adding your 2nd comment. The discussion on this forum is a lot better than this normaly!

However, despite this rather random and useless thread, it does go to show that a good Pee taking is always welcome and it can provide a few minutes of fun during down time!

I hope the next thread you see won't be as usless, pointless or as strange as this but please don't think this is all that's on here!

have fun....

Walks

this is a forum for guys r risking them lifes to keep other people safe. if you 'll need advice for "corason" watch Eastenders m8! we 've got important thinks to talk on this forum so just try something else as a subject, kid. thanks for reading me.

Back