To all the American's out there...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33

Guys - please enlighten me as to what a 'Stash Car' is when used in terminology for a vehicle's use in 'Executive Protection'?

Thanks
Rich H

It should do really LW, I made enough points about their performance in it...

Rich H

Iv'e no idea D. Google isn't my friend on this one either...

Answers on a postcard anyone?

Rich H

Rich, Back in my day, it was a term for a backup or a diversion vehicle for the principal/clients primary vehicle. Perhaps nowadays there is a "sexier term" for it.

Don't mess with old farts....Age and Treachery will always overcome youth and skill!
BS and Brilliance only comes with Age and Experience.

I asked, because im nice like that and this was the answer I got.

it's not something that is used on a regular basis, but sometimes on high threat details. You will park (stash) a vehicle at a remote location or at a back door of a venue to be used in the event of an emergency evacuation (it can also be used to slip celebs out of a location while everyone is focused on the limo). Generally, you park it early and you lock the car and it would be the type to blend into the environment, like a mini-van or non-descript sedan. It's like a worst case scenerio plan. Hope that helps.

P76

I know that 2 such vehicles where placed days before out side the vauxhall factory in Luton in preperation for the reaction to the closure and mass redundancies by a wiley ol' Irish Chauffeur/BG.
and as luck or threat would have it, they were needed.

Back