Tomorrow - Union Jack Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert

Longterm Registered User
Those of you going tomorrow, I hope you have a great day. I'm kicking myself I can't make it but work calls - then its an early night and prep for the start of the CSC.

Look forward to hearing about it and hope to be able to make any future get togethers.

Enjoy!

ATB

Hi Folks

Have a smashing time and hope everyone gains something from the experience. Well done to CPW for assisting names to faces and networking etc. It sounds like it would have been a blast to be there but likewise I am up to my ginggangs at the moments.

Brummie will be there as will JJ and will be happy to answer any queries on behalf of Regal or Morrigan.

Once again have a top day , and well done to CM, Mally , Nomad , LD and Annie for organizing the event.

M

I hope everybody had a great time at the "knees-up". Would have been great to be there but something even bigger than work dictated that I could not be that far away....my wife gave birth to our baby daughter Tara yesterday morning at 6am. Hopefully I can work it into a travel junket the next time around as it would be brilliant (and probably scary)to put faces to the names. Well done to all of the organisers.

Congrat mate to yourself and Mrs, Priority come first and thats definately one......

All the best

Congrats Celtic Bodyguard , hopr little Tara and mum are doing well.

Congratulations on the birth of your new wallet emptier....sorry lovely daughter.

Best wishes to you and your family

P.S if you run now whilst she's still in hospital you could be anywhere in the world before she even knows you have gone:)

Oh dear Annie, your such a synic.
Its a wonderfull time which should be cherished. Enjoy mate and just remember it IS supposed to be green?????????????

Oh dear Annie, your such a synic.
Its a wonderfull time which should be cherished. Enjoy mate and just remember it IS supposed to be green?????????????

I may be a synic Harry....... but come on i've never bought and worn gold spandex hot pants (gay) and roller skates at the same time wheras you i believe HAVE

I may be a synic Harry....... but come on i've never bought and worn gold spandex hot pants (gay) and roller skates at the same time wheras you i believe HAVE

So you think it OK to buy them separately and by your inference you have purchased these items?:D

I'd not be seen dead in anything gold and that includes jewellry, nasty nasty evil chavish stuff, and i'm obviously harder than harry p because i have rollerblades oh yes pro one with no brakes thats how tough i am..... :cool:roller skates are for 4 year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back