Tony Blair and family volunteer to start the new campaign in Iraq

The Turd is on CNN now, 13.20 EST, explaining how ISIS should be dealt with, just his opinion of course.
How may ME Governments pay him?
Like I said earlier...

I really don't get this.

ISIS are being funded by Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait. They are also flogging the oil they have seized through Turkey. Yet we in the West just close our eyes and pretend it is some kind of local problem that can be sorted with the lives of a few thousand US and British troops. It is time the gloves came off and all these sponsors of state terrorism (Oh yeah, Iran and North Korea .....Doh!) got their backsides kicked.

And if the oilfields are the reason that we are grovelling to these goddamn retards then seize them. That would be a far better use of force, with whatever casualties, than trying to fight insurgents funded by our so called bloody Allies!

...And Turkey, a NATO member, are have given IS a laissez-faire to use it as a transit/R&R loc!

We are supposed to just believe Bliar, western govts and the MSM, anything else is just a conspiracy apparently.

LiveLeak.com - Turkey Faces Blowback For Support Of ISIS Fighters In Syria

Well played by this NATO member.
When we were funding the FSA against Assad this was completely fine in the hierarchies eyes.
Now they're funding IS in order to bomb da shit out of Syria albeit under the guise of stopping the players that they invented in the first place.
Back a few months ago the US congress voted not to bomb Syria but now it's all beeb legitimised by a few dodgy, unauthenticated beheadings it's full steam ahead for the US and the other "business partners" which funnily enough include KSA, Qatar who are the main sponsors of this new IS.
You couldn't make this shit up.
US Airstrikes Against ISIS Targets Under Way in Syria - ABC News
Encouraging that Deutchland and France have sacked it before even doing a run- result for the coalition!

if the oil is the reason to act, them let SHELL, BP and the likes pay for it, use private security and avoid any law, policy makers and that kind of shine that "insurgents" do not use to employ buy westerners are so proud to call for.

Is it just for money?? OK, just accept it and go ahead.

Back